MetaWoW

Full Version: [Free] Dynasty Suite
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
Guys when Dynasty will be released for 8.1.5 I'll provide an update here, as of now it doesn't work with the new patch. As an alternative you can use Azeroth autopilot for leveling, it's better than any paid leveling addon and it's completely free. For gold making I recommend TSM.

Updated version of 8.0 patch here:

metawow.com/Thread-Free-7-0-3-Dynasty-Tycoon-2

Sales Page:

http://dynastyaddons.com/

Current Version:

Latest Changelog:

Quote:Dynasty Addons Core - Fixed a number of bugs causing lag, updated sorting and no more lag while scrolling
Booster - Added fixes for a lot of the Draenor zones
Edge - Bugs fixed
Impulse - Bugs fixed
Tycoon - Fixed scrolling lag, fixed map lines moving

Download:
Used this addon and I think that it is utter garbage, if you want to use it for leveling use Zygor guides shared on this forum instead and if you want to use it for gold making TSM 3 is far better. Anyways for those who want to try here is the link:

Updated version 2 of Dynasty tycoon
metawow.com/Thread-Free-7-0-3-Dynasty-Tycoon-2
 have found a bug the booster addon is not in the pack only the guids for the addon but not the main addon
(05-27-2016, 08:43 AM)Phoen1x Wrote: [ -> ]Updated version of 7.0.3 pre-patch here:

-Free-7-0-3-Dynasty-Tycoon-2

Sales Page:

Current Version:

Latest Changelog:

Quote:Dynasty Addons Core - Fixed a number of bugs causing lag, updated sorting and no more lag while scrolling
Edge - Bugs fixed
Impulse - Bugs fixed

Download:
Used this addon and I think that it is utter garbage, if you want to use it for leveling use Zygor guides shared on this forum instead and if you want to use it for gold making TSM 3 is far better. Anyways for those who want to try here is the link:

#!nAMmgAjC!-8Uaq7HbMv4KTqK-2MlObwpnLL8OE6QnicJpTh7oFYQ
Nice, thanks for the download
thanks for the DL m8
thanks for the DL m8
thanks the share

Download Link is dont work :S
(05-27-2016, 08:43 AM)Phoen1x Wrote: [ -> ]Updated version of 7.0.3 pre-patch here:

Sales Page:

Current Version:

Latest Changelog:

Edge - Bugs fixed
Impulse - Bugs fixed

Download:

Thanks for sharing this

Sales Page:

Current Version:

Latest Changelog:

Edge - Bugs fixed
Impulse - Bugs fixed

Download:

Thank you for this link.
+rep
thanks for this!
thank you very much
thanks for the info
Thanks I hope it will works better then Zygor for the gold making part of it ;-)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23