MetaWoW

Full Version: 7.3.2 WOW ZygorGuidesViewer 6.1.16844 Shadows of Argus
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
7.3.0 WOW ZygorGuidesViewer 6.1.16844 Shadows of Argus

I am trying my best to provide all members link to download latest Zygor's guides through our forum but at the same time I do not want to lose this community due to legal issues. I hope my stance on this is clear to everyone.

Admin Edit: 
I have kept this thread alive for 18 days hoping that Zygor has forgotten about this site and not monitoring it and let as many of our normal members download it. But, yet again I have received DMCA (On 30th August 2017 8:11 AM EST) and have to move this thread to archive.
Thanks for the post man !
Thank you very much!
thanks for the link bro
thanks for the link bro
Thanks for the post!
Thanks you're the best
Thank you very much!
Thanks for the post!
(04-29-2017, 11:49 AM)fubar187421 Wrote: [ -> ]
Prob Going To Get Yelled At, But I Don't Care. Wow Addon's/Guides Are Meant To Be Free. As Stated In Blizzard Rules.....
(Phoen1x
Do not share list

1. Zygor Guides.
  2. Curse Premium.

Sharing download links or posting them in the Download section is disallowed and will result in infraction.

leadazz
because zygorguides owner found out about the links and complained that hes losing customers for a paid addon wich is (if im not mistaken) against the rules.

cmike630
You are correct, this is from a blue post about the add-on development policy

1) Add-ons must be free of charge.
All add-ons must be distributed free of charge. Developers may not create "premium" versions of add-ons with additional for-pay features, charge money to download an add-on, charge for services related to the add-on, or otherwise require some form of monetary compensation to download or access an add-on.

Phoen1x
They have found a loophole around the TOS in that they are selling the guides for free but the module that runs them cost the money or some thing along those lines. We were ranking in first place for many Zygor related keywords ahead of the official site, but these past few weeks we were reaching rank 1 for the official zygor keyword too which was really hurting their business.

Think of it this way you want to buy something and a site selling it for free comes up as first result when you search for exact thing on Google this will almost completely stop your business.)

Link Updated: 4/29/2017

ZygorGuidesViewer 6.1.15757

Let Me Know If Link Breaks Or P.M. Me For Private Link Too Download...
Thanks a lot, this is very useful!
(04-29-2017, 11:49 AM)fubar187421 Wrote: [ -> ]
Prob Going To Get Yelled At, But I Don't Care. Wow Addon's/Guides Are Meant To Be Free. As Stated In Blizzard Rules.....
(Phoen1x
Do not share list

1. Zygor Guides.
  2. Curse Premium.

Sharing download links or posting them in the Download section is disallowed and will result in infraction.

leadazz
because zygorguides owner found out about the links and complained that hes losing customers for a paid addon wich is (if im not mistaken) against the rules.

cmike630
You are correct, this is from a blue post about the add-on development policy

1) Add-ons must be free of charge.
All add-ons must be distributed free of charge. Developers may not create "premium" versions of add-ons with additional for-pay features, charge money to download an add-on, charge for services related to the add-on, or otherwise require some form of monetary compensation to download or access an add-on.

Phoen1x
They have found a loophole around the TOS in that they are selling the guides for free but the module that runs them cost the money or some thing along those lines. We were ranking in first place for many Zygor related keywords ahead of the official site, but these past few weeks we were reaching rank 1 for the official zygor keyword too which was really hurting their business.

Think of it this way you want to buy something and a site selling it for free comes up as first result when you search for exact thing on Google this will almost completely stop your business.)

Link Updated: 4/29/2017

ZygorGuidesViewer 6.1.15757

Let Me Know If Link Breaks Or P.M. Me For Private Link Too Download...

sweet, thanks for the guide
thanks!!!!!!!!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8