Dismiss this notice
Hey there, welcome to MetaWoW please Create an account to access the entire forum.

Zygor stable version download for TBC 2.4.3 private servers
(05-29-2017, 07:00 AM)Phoen1x Wrote: Zygor Guides for private servers running The Burning Crusade 2.4.3 client.

Note: This version of Zygor guides is for Private servers only running TBC patch 2.4.3!
This will not work in Legion! Or Retail Servers

Servers I've tested this addon working:

Warmane Outland, Gummy's Felmyst, Atlantiss, Excalibur WoW, Ares, Back2Basics, Primal, Vengence, Hellground, L4G. It should work on other TBC servers too.

I have also made some .lua file changes to minimize error frames, this change will help people who don't have suppress errors addons. I have leveled on x1 on Warmane using this and never found myself stuck between the steps. This is the final stable version of Zygor released for 2.4.3 and it should have little to no bugs.

Download link (MEGA):

Thanks!
thanks for that!!
thank you looking forward to trying this.
thanks
(05-29-2017, 07:00 AM)Phoen1x Wrote: Zygor Guides for private servers running The Burning Crusade 2.4.3 client.

Note: This version of Zygor guides is for Private servers only running TBC patch 2.4.3!

Warmane Outland, Gummy's Felmyst, Atlantiss, Excalibur WoW, Ares, Back2Basics, Primal, Vengence, Hellground, L4G. It should work on other TBC servers too.

I have also made some .lua file changes to minimize error frames, this change will help people who don't have suppress errors addons. I have leveled on x1 on Warmane using this and never found myself stuck between the steps. This is the final stable version of Zygor released for 2.4.3 and it should have little to no bugs.

Download link (MEGA):
Star 

Download link (MEGA):

Thank you so much for this!!
thanks so much. you're the best
thanks alot for the working addon to help questing.
Thanks! you saved my leveling!
Thanks! All I need
Will be handy, when it comes to a private server
If you have any issue with a link. Pm me for a alternative
thx nice work dude

This will not work in BfA! Or Retail Servers

Download link (MEGA):

thx m8
Lets see how this one turns out,eh? Big Grin

This will not work in BfA! Or Retail Servers

Trying to test, will let you know.

Download link (MEGA):