Dismiss this notice
Hey there, welcome to MetaWoW please Create an account to access the entire forum.

Zygor stable version download for TBC 2.4.3 private servers
Thank you! This will make my experience much more enjoyable!
(05-29-2017, 07:00 AM)Phoen1x Wrote: Zygor Guides for private servers running The Burning Crusade 2.4.3 client.

Note: This version of Zygor guides is for Private servers only running TBC patch 2.4.3!
This will not work in Legion! Or Retail Servers

Servers I've tested this addon working:

Warmane Outland, Gummy's Felmyst, Atlantiss, Excalibur WoW, Ares, Back2Basics, Primal, Vengence, Hellground, L4G. It should work on other TBC servers too.

sss

I have also made some .lua file changes to minimize error frames, this change will help people who don't have suppress errors addons. I have leveled on x1 on Warmane using this and never found myself stuck between the steps. This is the final stable version of Zygor released for 2.4.3 and it should have little to no bugs.

Download link (MEGA):

(05-29-2017, 07:00 AM)Phoen1x Wrote: Zygor Guides for private servers running The Burning Crusade 2.4.3 client.

Note: This version of Zygor guides is for Private servers only running TBC patch 2.4.3!

Warmane Outland, Gummy's Felmyst, Atlantiss, Excalibur WoW, Ares, Back2Basics, Primal, Vengence, Hellground, L4G. It should work on other TBC servers too.

sss

I have also made some .lua file changes to minimize error frames, this change will help people who don't have suppress errors addons. I have leveled on x1 on Warmane using this and never found myself stuck between the steps. This is the final stable version of Zygor released for 2.4.3 and it should have little to no bugs.

Download link (MEGA):

(06-17-2018, 01:57 PM)Raudert Wrote: Thank you! This will make my experience much more enjoyable!

Download link (MEGA):
thanks trying this out on Warmane (outland)
thank you very much!!
Thanks this is great addon.
Thanks so much for getting this for us! Much appreciated
Thank you! Been looking for this.

Download link (MEGA):
thank you very muh
Thank you very much
Replying for the link, thank you for this Smile