Dismiss this notice
Hey there, welcome to MetaWoW please Create an account to access the entire forum.

Zygor stable version download for Catacalysm 4.3.4 Private Servers
azezaelllllllllllllllllaze
thx for the addon m8 !
thank you for zygor's guide

the link is down
ty for the links your a saver
thank you for this wonderful addon i can level like a real boss bitch now
(11-10-2018, 04:51 PM)Phoen1x Wrote: Zygor Guides for private servers running Catacalysm 4.3.4 client.

Note: This version of Zygor guides is for Private servers only running Cata patch 4.3.4!
This will not work in BfA! Or Retail Servers

[img]

Servers I've tested this addon working:

Monster-WoW, Atlantiss, Hades, WoW-Circle, Twinstar - Artemis should work on other cata servers too.

Download link (MEGA):

ty for the upload

ty for the upload
thanks for the upload
File doesnt exist
(11-10-2018, 04:51 PM)Phoen1x Wrote: Zygor Guides for private servers running Catacalysm 4.3.4 client.

Note: This version of Zygor guides is for Private servers only running Cata patch 4.3.4!

[img]

Monster-WoW, Atlantiss, Hades, WoW-Circle, Twinstar - Artemis should work on other cata servers too.

Download link (MEGA):

thank you
can download? adsdawdawd

[img]

Download link (MEGA):

Fine men thank you
thank youu!! I've been looking for this everywhere.
thank you dude Smile

[img]

Download link (MEGA):
thank you
Wow , thank you for this