Dismiss this notice
Hey there, welcome to MetaWoW please Create an account to access the entire forum.

Zygor Guides Final version for Wrath of the Lich King 3.3.5 Private Servers
ty for share this addon. God bless you
Thank you, saved my sanity! Smile
thanks for the guide bro you're awesome lol.
thanks! glad that this is around for private servers.
Smile  Great thx i will try it
(11-14-2016, 08:12 AM) pid=\25711' Wrote:Smile
thanks for this, can't wait to be able to use it.
(11-14-2016, 08:12 AM)Phoen1x Wrote: Note: This version of Zygor guides is for Private servers only running Wrath Of Lich King patch 3.3.5!
This will not work in Legion!

Servers I've tested this addon working:

Warmane Lordaeron, Warmane Icecrown, Gamer-District, Dalaran-WoW, Wow-Mania, Wow-Freakz, Darkmoon, Dreamlands, Elementary WoW, Eternal Wow, Firestorm, Frostgale, Frostmourne, Gamer District, Heroic WoW, Nexus WoW Australia, Primal WoW, Sunwell, The Naga Inn, True WoW, TwinStar, WoW Circle, WoW Mortal. It should work on other Wotlk servers too.

Video guide of addon:

Note: Injection means the addon checks for your quest status and completion status, it doesn't trigger any anti-hack guardians on private servers (including the custom anti-injection guardian on Warmane) and is completely allowed to use as it's just a quality of life addon.

Download:

thanks
ayy fifteen characther
(02-20-2017, 07:48 AM)forlornkuro Wrote:
(11-14-2016, 08:12 AM)Phoen1x Wrote: Note: This version of Zygor guides is for Private servers only running Wrath Of Lich King patch 3.3.5!
This will not work in Legion!

Servers I've tested this addon working:

Warmane Lordaeron, Warmane Icecrown, Gamer-District, Dalaran-WoW. It should work on other Wotlk servers too.

Video guide of addon:

[video=youtube]

Download:

thanks