Dismiss this notice
Hey there, welcome to MetaWoW please Create an account to access the entire forum.

Zygor Guides Final version for Wrath of the Lich King 3.3.5 Private Servers
Thanks for the link
(11-14-2016, 08:12 AM)Phoen1x Wrote: Nota: Esta versão dos guias Zygor é para servidores privados apenas executando Wrath Of Lich King patch 3.3.5!
Isso não funcionará na Legion!

Servidores que testei este complemento:

Warmane Lordaeron, Warmane Icecrown, Gamer-District, Dalaran-WoW. Ele também deveria funcionar em outros servidores Wotlk.
Também deve funcionar no servidor Warmane TBC Outland.

Guia de vídeo do addon:
Nota: A injeção significa que o addon verifica o estado da sua missão e o estado de conclusão, não desencadeia nenhum tutor anti-hack e é totalmente permitido usar, pois é apenas um complemento de qualidade de vida.

[video = youtube]

Download:

were link?
Big Grin thank you very much
thank you man its good
(11-14-2016, 08:12 AM)Phoen1x Wrote: Note: This version of Zygor guides is for Private servers only running Wrath Of Lich King patch 3.3.5!
This will not work in Legion!

Servers I've tested this addon working:

Warmane Lordaeron, Warmane Icecrown, Gamer-District, Dalaran-WoW. It should work on other Wotlk servers too.
It should work on Warmane TBC Outland server too.

Video guide of addon:
Note: Injection means the addon checks for your quest status and completion status, it doesn't trigger any anti-hack guardians and is completely allowed to use as it's just a quality of life addon.

[video=youtube]

Download:
thx dude will help a lot =D
great mate, thanks for the post
(11-14-2016, 08:12 AM)Phoen1x Wrote: Note: This version of Zygor guides is for Private servers only running Wrath Of Lich King patch 3.3.5!

Warmane Lordaeron, Warmane Icecrown, Gamer-District, Dalaran-WoW. It should work on other Wotlk servers too.

Video guide of addon:
Note: Injection means the addon checks for your quest status and completion status, it doesn't trigger any anti-hack guardians and is completely allowed to use as it's just a quality of life addon.

[video=youtube]

Download:

Video guide of addon:

Download:
sdfafad
Thank you for this.
haha thank you very much woohoo
thanks ! i will try it Big Grin

Video guide of addon:

[video=youtube]

Download:

bla-bla-bla