Dismiss this notice
Hey there, welcome to MetaWoW please Create an account to access the entire forum.

Zygor Guides Final version for Wrath of the Lich King 3.3.5 Private Servers
(11-14-2016, 08:12 AM)Phoen1x Wrote: Note: This version of Zygor guides is for Private servers only running Wrath Of Lich King patch 3.3.5!
This will not work in Legion!

Servers I've tested this addon working:

Warmane Lordaeron, Warmane Icecrown, Gamer-District, Dalaran-WoW. It should work on other Wotlk servers too.
It should work on Warmane TBC Outland server too.

Video guide of addon:
Note: Injection means the addon checks for your quest status and completion status, it doesn't trigger any anti-hack guardians and is completely allowed to use as it's just a quality of life addon.

[video=youtube]

Download:
thx thx thx thx thx thx
Thanks, I used zygor during retail wotlk and am glad to have found it again.
New to the forum thanks very much for this.
(11-14-2016, 08:12 AM)Phoen1x Wrote: Note: This version of Zygor guides is for Private servers only running Wrath Of Lich King patch 3.3.5!

Warmane Lordaeron, Warmane Icecrown, Gamer-District, Dalaran-WoW. It should work on other Wotlk servers too.

Video guide of addon:
Note: Injection means the addon checks for your quest status and completion status, it doesn't trigger any anti-hack guardians and is completely allowed to use as it's just a quality of life addon.

[video=youtube]

Download:
Thanks. Playing on Warmane.
Thank you so much for this. This is going to help a lot!
(11-14-2016, 08:12 AM)rth Phoen1x Wrote: Note: This version of Zygor guides is for Private servers only running Wrath Of Lich King patch 3.3.5!

Video guide of addon:

[video=youtube]

Download:
gggggggggggggggggggggg
asdhsauihdfakjcnash