Dismiss this notice
Hey there, welcome to MetaWoW please Create an account to access the entire forum.

Zygor Guides Final version for Wrath of the Lich King 3.3.5 Private Servers
Note: This version of Zygor guides is for Private servers only running Wrath Of Lich King patch 3.3.5!
This will not work in Legion!

Servers I've tested this addon working:

Warmane Lordaeron, Warmane Icecrown, Gamer-District, Dalaran-WoW, Wow-Mania, Wow-Freakz, Darkmoon, Dreamlands, Elementary WoW, Eternal Wow, Firestorm, Frostgale, Frostmourne, Gamer District, Heroic WoW, Nexus WoW Australia, Primal WoW, Sunwell, The Naga Inn, True WoW, TwinStar, WoW Circle, WoW Mortal. It should work on other Wotlk servers too.

Video guide of addon:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4a02QLBOve4

Note: Injection means the addon checks for your quest status and completion status, it doesn't trigger any anti-hack guardians on private servers (including the custom anti-injection guardian on Warmane) and is completely allowed to use as it's just a quality of life addon.

Download:

Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.
(11-14-2016, 08:12 AM)Phoen1x Wrote: Note: This version of Zygor guides is for Private servers only running Wrath Of Lich King patch 3.3.5!

Warmane Lordaeron, Warmane Icecrown, Gamer-District, Dalaran-WoW. It should work on other Wotlk servers too.

Video guide of addon:

[video=youtube]

Download:

ggggg
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to fictional26m for this post:
  • Mandymoo76
Thank you very much
Thanks for this!
thank you for this
Thank a lot for the addons Big Grin !
The addons folder is missing. The interface folder only has a folder called Cinematics. Anyone else having this problem? Please let me know - im in dire fucking straits. Reinstalled it 4 times now.
(11-14-2016, 08:12 AM)Phoen1x Wrote: Note: This version of Zygor guides is for Private servers only running Wrath Of Lich King patch 3.3.5!

Warmane Lordaeron, Warmane Icecrown, Gamer-District, Dalaran-WoW. It should work on other Wotlk servers too.

Video guide of addon:

[video=youtube]

Download:
Many thnx!
(02-01-2017, 06:13 AM)psychedup Wrote: The addons folder is missing. The interface folder only has a folder called Cinematics. Anyone else having this problem? Please let me know - im in dire fucking straits. Reinstalled it 4 times now.

Did you click on the mediafire ad and download that?
Please download ad block for chrome and download from proper link.
Thanks man. Awesome

Video guide of addon:

[video=youtube]

Download:

Thnx a lot!
awesome man! At least i found it! ty
thank you so much!
thank you so much

Video guide of addon:

[video=youtube]

Download:

thanks