Dismiss this notice
Hey there, welcome to MetaWoW please Create an account to access the entire forum.

TSM Import Groups For Classic WoW
(08-28-2019, 03:17 PM)Phoen1x Wrote: Since TradeskillMaster 3 is now working in Classic WoW, here is a pretty basic import string to import most of the items in Classic WoW.

Screenshot:

Includes:

• More or less all bags (including things that I'm not sure can actually be seen on the AH)
  • All BoE weapons and armor organized by rarity
  • Almost all relevant mats organized by type (including a list of random crap)
  • All class books
  • All BoE recipes plus a list of vendor recipes (overlaps with the other lists)
  • All crafted consumables organized by type (still missing world drops like Rumsey Rum)

Import String:
thank you for your work!
Thank you very much
thank you very much
thank you man really great
Thank you for the share, going to try this out asap.
Preemptive thank you, so I can see and import the string.
Much appreciated!
(08-28-2019, 03:17 PM)Thanks!!Phoen1x Wrote: Since TradeskillMaster 3 is now working in Classic WoW, here is a pretty basic import string to import most of the items in Classic WoW.

Screenshot:

Includes:

• More or less all bags (including things that I'm not sure can actually be seen on the AH)
  • All class books
  • All crafted consumables organized by type (still missing world drops like Rumsey Rum)

Import String:
Thanks Im going to try this out today.
(08-28-2019, 03:17 PM)Phoen1x Wrote: Since TradeskillMaster 3 is now working in Classic WoW, here is a pretty basic import string to import most of the items in Classic WoW.

Screenshot:

Includes:

• All class books

Import String:

TVM Sir!
Thanks for this
thanks a lot this is helpfull
amazing time to make some money Smile
Thanks for this
thanks for this :D