Dismiss this notice
Hey there, welcome to MetaWoW please Create an account to access the entire forum.

Spirit of Eche'ro Mount Rare Quest Up In Europe [6 Months Respawn Timer]
This is an archaeology rare quests which comes once every 6 months and you get a buff to complete it within 15 days.
You do not need a single level in archaeology and you can even do it on a character that has never done archaeology before.
Go to the Legion's Dalaran and speak to the Archaeology trainer and pick up the quest. 
Now submit the quest in Highmountain and you'll receive a quest to collect 600 Bone Fragments of Eche'ro.
Complete dig sites in high mountains and you get around 1-6 bone fragments per dig. After you collect and submit all 600 of em you will receive 
Spirit of Eche'ro

Some tips to help speed this up:
  • Enchant your gloves with Legion Surveying, it reduces the time taken to do dig to half a second.
  • Doing this on a druid will be faster.
  • Do it on a character that can kill legion monsters or it will get annoying.
  • Sometimes when you dig up a fragment from the ground, there is a chance to spawn a spectral mob, if you kill it you get 10-20 of these bone fragments, you can tag others mob spawn as well to get the loot. You can even snag different factions mob spawn by tagging it before they do.
Took me around ~2 hours to get the mount on a level 110 Warlock.
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to Phoen1x for this post:
  • Bluereaper, ohmygodhelp, Turrash
Thanks for the head's up with this! I had no idea this quest even existed, got it done within a couple hours tonight.
Thank you, just got my mount!
ugh!! and me with out the flying still. I only have myself to blame.. lol
(08-19-2018, 02:53 PM)Bluereaper Wrote: ugh!! and me with out the flying still. I only have myself to blame.. lol

Still doable you have like 10 days. Even if you do two-three dig sites per day it's enough.
Can't seem to find it. do you have to learn archaeology for it to appear?

ah got it. Had to learn it ofc xd
I nearly did it before then the quest disappeared, would the count restart or pick up from where I was?
(08-22-2018, 04:26 PM)Wookster Wrote: I nearly did it before then the quest disappeared, would the count restart or pick up from where I was?

Did the bones disappear after the reset? Pick the quest up again and try it.
I suggest turning off War mode for this. A lot of people are doing it and I got ganked at least 20 times doing it. Also took about 4-5 hours without flying to complete.