Dismiss this notice
Hey there, welcome to MetaWoW please Create an account to access the entire forum.

Skinning Zuldazar Skinning Mistscale/Shimmerscale + Bloodstained/Calcified Bones Farm
Just noticed this while doing WQ today. Seems like a fairly solid skinning spot. Only tested it for 15 minutes since I had work to do. There may be other guides/sources with better numbers out there but I didn't check outside of OC, aside from a Wowhead comment on the mob's page.

Location: South/South-West of Nesingwary's Gameland FP/Nesingwary's Trek name on the map.

[Image: 47G5RKl.png]

Mob:
You must post a reply below to unlock this link

What To Do:

- Break the "Feathered Viper Egg" that are scattered around the area. They should break in one shot. They are white with spotted orange/brown bottoms.
- A few of the mobs will spawn from each egg. They have low HP and are considered minor mobs. 
- Kill them and skin them!

Obviously more efficient to break a lot of eggs and AoE them down to get faster respawns, but that also depends on who else is around since it still is a questing/daily area.

From my 15 minutes of farming, I got the following:

Mistscale: Approx. 150
Shimmerscale: Approx. 580
Bloodstained Bone: Approx. 150
Calcified Bone: Approx. 200

Don't forget to pick up your AoE dmg buff from Dazar'alor as Horde. This place works as Alliance too, but slower due to no AoE buff.

Depending on your realm's economy, it may be better to sell mats, to make items to scrap or DE,or make items to sell. That research is up to you!

Happy farming.