Dismiss this notice
Hey there, welcome to MetaWoW please Create an account to access the entire forum.

[Request BFA] Looking for some no brain action bar guides/recommendations
Just getting back into WoW and it's been a really long time. I plan on learning all of the detailed changes over time, but I'm looking for a no brainer quick start to fix all of my toons completely destroyed action bars. I would love to just take someones rotation and bars and duplicate it on my own characters. I've tried googling, but I can't find any up to date guides for all classes. 

I would appreciate some recommended add ons and/or class macros as well, but mainly just looking for a way to fix all my classes quick so I can start smashing buttons. 

Right now I'm just using Zygor to level some characters, I haven't really played since since WoD, so all of my add ons are broken and I just deleted everything. Right now I'm just using the default interface and I'm using some really wonky action bars on my Druid. 

Anyways thanks again, cheers!
(08-01-2018, 11:56 PM)snowcamo Wrote: Just getting back into WoW and it's been a really long time. I plan on learning all of the detailed changes over time, but I'm looking for a no brainer quick start to fix all of my toons completely destroyed action bars. I would love to just take someones rotation and bars and duplicate it on my own characters. I've tried googling, but I can't find any up to date guides for all classes. 

I would appreciate some recommended add ons and/or class macros as well, but mainly just looking for a way to fix all my classes quick so I can start smashing buttons. 

Right now I'm just using Zygor to level some characters, I haven't really played since since WoD, so all of my add ons are broken and I just deleted everything. Right now I'm just using the default interface and I'm using some really wonky action bars on my Druid. 

Bartender 4 addon can fix all your action bars problems.
There are no rotations anymore in most of the classes. Most of the classes have proc-based abilities now, so for optimal DPS, rotations are dynamic. But, if you don't care for optimal DPS, Icy-veins is a good place to start. Check a barebones rotation, for example here is the rotations page for Marksmanship  hunters:

https://www.icy-veins.com/wow/marksmansh...-abilities

Now, using bartender addon, just drag and drop the abilities mentioned over there from spellbook into action bar and follow doing the rotations. In a short while, you'll nail them down pretty quick. I don't know which expansion you stopped playing, but it's pretty easy to DPS now.
(08-02-2018, 05:48 AM)Phoen1x Wrote:
(08-01-2018, 11:56 PM)snowcamo Wrote: Just getting back into WoW and it's been a really long time. I plan on learning all of the detailed changes over time, but I'm looking for a no brainer quick start to fix all of my toons completely destroyed action bars. I would love to just take someones rotation and bars and duplicate it on my own characters. I've tried googling, but I can't find any up to date guides for all classes. 

Bartender 4 addon can fix all your action bars problems.
There are no rotations anymore in most of the classes. Most of the classes have proc-based abilities now, so for optimal DPS, rotations are dynamic. But, if you don't care for optimal DPS, Icy-veins is a good place to start. Check a barebones rotation, for example here is the rotations page for Marksmanship  hunters:

https://www.icy-veins.com/wow/marksmansh...-abilities

Now, using bartender addon, just drag and drop the abilities mentioned over there from spellbook into action bar and follow doing the rotations. In a short while, you'll nail them down pretty quick. I don't know which expansion you stopped playing, but it's pretty easy to DPS now.

Thanks for all the helpful advice, very much appreciated!