Dismiss this notice
Hey there, welcome to MetaWoW please Create an account to access the entire forum.

[Recipes] Vial of the sands, 1 million a month?
hey guys,
bouser with another info guide,

is the vial of the sands pattern worth a million a month.

in the video bellow i have the awnser to that, did a calculation and got the conclusion that it might be,
depending on how poppulated the realm is that you inhabbit, i tested it on a full server.
got data on a meduem pop, but
You must post a reply below to unlock this content
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Bouserwow for this post:
  • Hyapp
Thanks, I will check it Smile
thanks, i will do it
It's absolutely profitable and depending on the server the profits can be bonkers. Although, obtaining the pattern is a bitch. So, prepare for a massive grind if anyone is willing to make profit off this.
------

I have written over 350+ guides for World of Warcraft on this forum. 
If my content has helped you and you wish to support me, please check the Donate option on the top of the site menu.
(11-17-2019, 05:56 AM)Phoen1x Wrote:
You must post a reply below to unlock this link
It's absolutely profitable and depending on the server the profits can be bonkers. Although, obtaining the pattern is a bitch. So, prepare for a massive grind if anyone is willing to make profit off this.
hey phoen1x,

absolutly can be, i dno why i got so lucky, but i looted 2 paterns, in 1 day on 2 diff chars,
1 i did a massive grind on alredy but decided to take a break on it
other did 9 sesseions of 2x 2 hours farming in a day, spent like 36 hours, n got it,

the 1 was i just did the garrison missions for arggeolegy with to get the boxxes,
when i got the 1 on the 2nd toon, i was soo exited to check the status of the 1, and frkn looted a second patern in 1 day.
its ofcourse rng but yeah,, hope it make otehrs think 2ce before breaking it off 

thers also still a bug in place, not known if blizz will fix it but its around on reddit,
when u get a carnopic jar, dont loot the item, (shift+loot) and keep the jar alive, place it in youre bank
bug is that the jar will reset on hard server reset's, every whensday or patch = new chance to loot the recepy

good luck!!
(11-15-2019, 07:42 PM)Bouserwow Wrote:
You must post a reply below to unlock this link
hey guys,
bouser with another info guide,

is the vial of the sands pattern worth a million a month.

in the video bellow i have the awnser to that, did a calculation and got the conclusion that it might be,
depending on how poppulated the realm is that you inhabbit, i tested it on a full server.
got data on a meduem pop, but
ill try it