Dismiss this notice
Hey there, welcome to MetaWoW please Create an account to access the entire forum.

Raw Gold ~20k per hour raw gold farm for multi-boxers with 5 toons
Hi all,

Wanted to share a pretty effective farming spot, that really becomes valuable to the multi-boxers of the world (as long as your toons aren't in the same party). What I like about this spot is you are not dependent on drops for the AH. 50% of the gold comes from raw gold that drops as currency off the mobs, and the rest is simply from vendor trash items and greens. 

• Area: The Ruined Sanctum 
    You must post a reply below to unlock this link

• Mobs: Nightborne humanoids (

• Health: ~800k to ~1M

• Drops: 1.5g to 5g per mob (my average was 2.89g per) + gray vendor trash, greens, cloth and world epics.

I haven't played in a while but the raw gold drop on these mobs seems really high for the health that they have. They are also part of a world quest area so they respawn quite quick. They have relatively low health and can be taken out in a few hits by most classes, and their HP does not scale based on tap. Additionally, the more people in the area killing them, the faster they spawn.

Some total numbers I am seeing with 5 of my characters, not in a party (which is important to ensure they all get their own full gold value loot) over a 1 hour period:

• Raw gold looted: 9,100g

• Vendor items sold: 9,956g

• Total in 60 mins with 5 toons: 19,056g

This is very solid raw gold farm spot as a multi-boxer with 5 accounts. You can easily hit 500k a week in raw gold farm doing this 5 hours a day 5 days a week. Obviously, you can scale this with more characters as well. If you were to do it solo you'd be looking at only 3-5k per hour depending on RNG. 

Hope some of you make use of this, let me know what you think or if you find ways to tweak and improve it.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Phoen1x for this post:
  • Bilbonson, bringstone
I heard that there is a world quest that you could multibox in azsuna, heard it gives decent gold per hour also. Forgot what the quest was called though....
(01-04-2017, 07:25 AM)Phoen1x Wrote:
Hi all,

Wanted to share a pretty effective farming spot, that really becomes valuable to the multi-boxers of the world (as long as your toons aren't in the same party). What I like about this spot is you are not dependent on drops for the AH. 50% of the gold comes from raw gold that drops as currency off the mobs, and the rest is simply from vendor trash items and greens. 

• Drops: 1.5g to 5g per mob (my average was 2.89g per) + gray vendor trash, greens, cloth and world epics.

I haven't played in a while but the raw gold drop on these mobs seems really high for the health that they have. They are also part of a world quest area so they respawn quite quick. They have relatively low health and can be taken out in a few hits by most classes, and their HP does not scale based on tap. Additionally, the more people in the area killing them, the faster they spawn.

Some total numbers I am seeing with 5 of my characters, not in a party (which is important to ensure they all get their own full gold value loot) over a 1 hour period:

This is very solid raw gold farm spot as a multi-boxer with 5 accounts. You can easily hit 500k a week in raw gold farm doing this 5 hours a day 5 days a week. Obviously, you can scale this with more characters as well. If you were to do it solo you'd be looking at only 3-5k per hour depending on RNG. 

Hope some of you make use of this, let me know what you think or if you find ways to tweak and improve it.
Thanks for sharing
thank you very much
Thanks for sharing ;]
will take a look
nice job ) thenks you
i ll try it!! tyvm
Thanks for the post, but isn't a 20k per hour a little bit low for 5 account multiboxing? (Don't get me wrong, I totally appreciate your post, but I was thinking about upgrading my pc for 5 player multiboxing and I was rly thinking about higher numbers)
Thank you very much
(01-04-2017, 07:25 AM)Phoen1x Wrote:
Hi all,

I have 4 well geared farmers so I'll try it out - thanks ....
thx for this i go try
thank you, very much!
cool,this guide is really good