Dismiss this notice
Hey there, welcome to MetaWoW please Create an account to access the entire forum.

Pet Farm Obtaining infinite amount of Gilnean Ravens 16-19K AH Value
I have been selling these Gilnean Ravens consistently on EU-Silvermoon (high pop EU server) and usually sell around 1-3 per day at 2-3k g each. The reason it sells well is because the pet is absolutely amazing against almost any aquatic creature and Pandarean Water spirit is almost auto-include in any Pet battler's squad and this is a cheap hard counter to it. Also, horde cannot obtain this unless they make a Worgen character and spend time questing to get to Stormwind. They would rather buy it off the auction house directly.

[lock]
Battle Pet:
Gilnean Raven

Average Value:
EU Realms Mean: 16163.24G
US Realms Mean: 19318.11G

Requirements:
You need to have at least one from below:
  • A warlock friend+1 who can summon you.
  • A Raf character either to your second account or a friend who can summon.
  • A Mage who can portal you to Stormwind.
How to get it:
  1. Make any Worgen Character.
  2. Use the transport method that you have from requirement to get to Stormwind.
  3. Transfer 15 silver from your characters to the newly made Worgen to buy the pet. Trade gold with mage who made portal, warlock who summoned you or Raf character to make it faster.
  4. Speak with Battle Pet Trainer Audrey Burnhep and buy it.
  5. Learn the Raven and repeat.

[/lock]
[-] The following 16 users say Thank You to Phoen1x for this post:
  • ashkore21, danilognp, Deadlier, fefdbi, Kefrens, lipegore, Marsu2k, MASVEL, Pijamo, ReaperOfSouls, Schroxie, Slixxer, sTavr0z, Sybermon, Teyreach, XBiohazardousX
Cheers Smile Hope I can get some too!
(05-27-2016, 04:10 PM)Phoen1x Wrote: I have been selling these Gilnean Ravens consistently on EU-Silvermoon (high pop EU server) and usually sell around 1-3 per day at 2-3k g each. The reason it sells well is because the pet is absolutely amazing against almost any aquatic creature and Pandarean Water spirit is almost auto-include in any Pet battler's squad and this is a cheap hard counter to it. Also, horde cannot obtain this unless they make a Worgen character and spend time questing to get to Stormwind. They would rather buy it off the auction house directly.
Making a Worgen just for this bird.  Look forward to reading your post.
Thanks trying to see if its worth farming on my server
checking this out Wink
will check this out Smile
Will check this out as well
will check this out as well!
hi nd thx for this!
Hello everyone! ty for this
thanks for guide
Wow, sounds interesting!
Abcdefghijasdasd
thanks checking this out
Thanks gonna check this out.