Dismiss this notice
Hey there, welcome to MetaWoW please Create an account to access the entire forum.

[Ownedcore Elite Leak] Some gold making threads in Elite section on Ownedcore
I have combined 3 threads of wow gold farming from Ownedcore Elite Section in a text file and sharing.

https://mega.nz/#!R0401B7A!rFzJehvEKliUN...-zHp39fcqw

Mirror:

https://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/O5LJ....txt_links
[-] The following 29 users say Thank You to Phoen1x for this post:
  • Andyboyo, Atmssolrpr, bdz, Bhikku, Blackseal, crayzeebish, darkmagic2, DocaD, evilspike, felipebarroz, Fosion, freeride2, Kazze, kleinaeinar, lipegore, Lurtz, Madict, malzamist, nilsen02, Niza, peppebrescia, Sebank, simme24, smally, TimTsigas, TingoUK, Uru, venom418, want2know
Sounds promising!
thanks alot dude
I'll take a look Smile

I'll take a look Smile
Thanks Big Grin ill take a look
thanks for this
(06-09-2016, 12:53 PM)Phoen1x Wrote: I have combined 3 threads of wow gold farming from Ownedcore Elite Section in a text file and sharing.

Neat!
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to tarfoh for this post:
  • Shebachi
only one of the download links works and it tries to download an .exe file, no fuckin thanks
Sounds promising!
(06-23-2016, 05:45 AM)hellsun Wrote: only one of the download links works and it tries to download an .exe file, no fuckin thanks

Did you really click on the download site's advertisement which usually has a big download button and blame me for your stupidity?
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to Phoen1x for this post:
  • beheddy, evilspike, tr4sh3r
Thanks for the posts!
(06-09-2016, 12:53 PM)Phoen1x Wrote: I have combined 3 threads of wow gold farming from Ownedcore Elite Section in a text file and sharing.

I wanna be rich
Wow thanks for sharing <3
thanks dude! alot, i hope it will helps
Thanks for the sharing Smile

Can you upload it to mega?