Dismiss this notice
Hey there, welcome to MetaWoW please Create an account to access the entire forum.

[Ownedcore Elite Leak] Farming Infinite Infernal Brimstone/Fel Hide/Felwort
Requires: Skill 101 or higher in the desired profession, World Quests unlocked & be in a raid group.

Infernal Brimstone: There is a world quest for some infernal brimstones (as miner) and if you are in a raid group, you won't complete it. Simply kill the mob & harvest it, repeat.

Fel Hide: There is a world quest for some Fel Hide (as Skinner) and if you are in a raid group, you won't complete it. Simply kill the mob & harvest it, repeat.

Felwort: There is a world quest for some Felwort (as Herbalism) and if you are in a raid group, you won't complete it. Simply kill the mob & harvest it, repeat.

You get 4-5 every 3-4min, they sell for 1,5k-2k each on my server. So you can do the math, I made my gold.
------

I have written over 350+ guides for World of Warcraft on this forum. 
If my content has helped you and you wish to support me, please check the Donate option on the top of the site menu.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Phoen1x for this post:
  • sarampo
So anyone wanna start a group to do this>
its not working for mining .. The WQ is done even in raid group
(09-02-2016, 02:40 PM)thanks Phoen1x Wrote:
You must post a reply below to unlock this link
Requires: Skill 101 or higher in the desired profession, World Quests unlocked & be in a raid group.

Infernal Brimstone: There is a world quest for some infernal brimstones (as miner) and if you are in a raid group, you won't complete it. Simply kill the mob & harvest it, repeat.

Fel Hide: There is a world quest for some Fel Hide (as Skinner) and if you are in a raid group, you won't complete it. Simply kill the mob & harvest it, repeat.

Felwort: There is a world quest for some Felwort (as Herbalism) and if you are in a raid group, you won't complete it. Simply kill the mob & harvest it, repeat.

You get 4-5 every 3-4min, they sell for 1,5k-2k each on my server. So you can do the math, I made my gold.