Dismiss this notice
Hey there, welcome to MetaWoW please Create an account to access the entire forum.

[Ownedcore Elite Guide]Moving characters from a banned acc. to an good BNet acc.
Note: below is the complete excerpt from Ownedcore thread posted in Elite guides section with no modifications done by me

[lock]

Word of warning: I haven't tried this since the start of MoP and I have only done it 4 times, once being my own account but each time it has worked. I can take a few live chats/phone calls for it to work but its fairly easy. THIS IS NOT A 100% WORKING EVERY TIME GUIDE, this is a trial and error, getting a nice GM + manipulating them into giving you what you want.

Like I have said before this is fairly easy to do, I have only done it with accounts that have the same name on them and have only done it with accounts that have been banned for 1 year + but it should be fairly easy to do with other accounts just with a bit more patience. Now below is just an example of what you should do. I'll make more of a generic "script" when I get more time. There are few different approaches you can take, choose which ever you think fits you best, or even better, create your own 

Before you go further, if you want them to merge accounts or move characters to a different account you need an excuse of why you had a new one. "I forgot I had an old account" doesn't cut it as you are going to be playing on their kind side using how much you miss the characters.

Method:

(This works best with accounts that were banned a while ago but possibly with newer one, if not just make up an excuse)
Contact Blizzard saying that you are returning to WoW (Maybe for WoD or possibly after a long break) and that upon logging in you have found your account has been banned.

Tell them you were planning to play with your friends and was wanting to buy WoD collectors edition etc but now you have lost all your old achievements/Mounts/Gear etc and you know nothing about why you were banned. Now they will ask a lot of security questions and it helps to know them all + have any CD keys handy as this further verifies it is your account. If it was long enough ago they won't have the full logs of why you were banned including I.P. and any sort of MAC addresses linking the ban to you so you should easily be able to convince them that it wasn't you.

At this point if you have convinced them that you are the owner and that you have no idea about why you were banned they can do a few things: 
Firstly (this has happened once to me) they can unban the account so that you can use it again. In this situation you can either accept that or say that you have another account that you play on and would like them merged.

Secondly they could say that they cannot unban your account but are still willing to talk to you. After they mention not being able to unban it tell them that there is one /two characters you couldn't play wow without. Tell them you have put so much time/money/love/blood/(Semen???) into them that they are like a part of you. Stick to the story that you never got the account banned and that its so horrible that a game you love and have devoted so much time to is stopping you from playing them. Keep telling them how important they are to you and how much they mean to you (Over exaggerate to **** if needed). Don't push to hard but if they do not offer anything, ask them if you could pay for a character transfer just for them characters to your new account (Obviously requires a new account). If you have been nice enough, made them feel comfortable with you and they are willing to help, they should say this is possible and that you will have to pay for the transfer. This has happened 3/4 times I have done it (After it going to the third outcome a few times on 2 of the accounts)

Thirdly (and not always the worst if you have called them) they could not budge and say the account was banned and they cannot help you further. If this happens, just be polite, thank them for trying to help (possibly check one last time that there isn't anything they can do or anyone they could talk to, to help you out further) then finish the chat/call. 

Leave it a little while and call back/start a new chat. If you called them the first time you could say that you got disconnected while driving just before they unbanned your old account and ask if they can finish the process for you or alternately you can start again from the start. If you did live chat the first time then try again from the start and hope they don't check the old chat logs

Now obviously the first 2 outcomes are the best but if you get the third, don't give up just try again 

Remember this isn't a working 100% of the time, first time etc guide, it takes time and practice.
NEVER ASK THEM TO UNBAN YOU! MAKE THEM THINK LIKE THEY HAVE CAME UP WITH THE IDEA AND THAT THEY ARE DOING A NICE THING FOR YOU! 
Be nice and polite to them, be patient and act concerned.

Feel free to leave comments about your experience of using this method or ask any questions about it 

Enjoy

[/lock]
[-] The following 16 users say Thank You to Phoen1x for this post:
  • brain0r, cfw34683, DeCode1, dougy4, lorimu, M4NIC.GAMER, McRipper, olmp, pepesonico, pincheperra, prideprejudice, prwtem, SlyverXT, vilicious69, Virus1, Xilium
cool does this really work?
(06-17-2016, 06:06 PM)stokbaek Wrote: cool does this really work?

Haven't tested it myself, just posted what's written in Ownedcore Elite section.
(05-27-2016, 08:54 AM)Phoen1x Wrote: Note: below is the complete excerpt from Ownedcore thread posted in Elite guides section with no modifications done by me
Cool!
(05-27-2016, 08:54 AM)Phoen1x Wrote: Note: below is the complete excerpt from Ownedcore thread posted in Elite guides section with no modifications done by me

Looks nice
Hopefully this works!
It could work on my last account, let's hope if it's working!
i havent a banned account, but if i will have one, i will  test it!
i'm curious to read it.

let see if this works
Looks good, thanhks Big Grin

nice ty
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to zixti for this post:
  • bigdaddyhaze
Thanks for this info
worth a look?! lets see
does This actually work?