Dismiss this notice
Hey there, welcome to MetaWoW please Create an account to access the entire forum.

Must have Addons for TBC 2.4.3 Private servers
hihi. how arey ou

hihi. how arey ou goin?
is this OPie 2.4.3 compatible?
Thank you for the add-on list.. .. So useful!
This should be long enough.
(02-01-2018, 02:18 PM)badongos Wrote: is this OPie 2.4.3 compatible?

Yes, all the add-ons uploaded are 2.4.3 compatible.
------

I have written over 350+ guides for World of Warcraft on this forum. 
If my content has helped you and you wish to support me, please check the Donate option on the top of the site menu.
Found almost i needed.cool. thanks
replying for addons
gg aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
(05-29-2017, 07:14 AM)Phoen1x Wrote: If you know of a useful addon, post a message with a download link and a short description and it will be added in the list.
Servers I've tested this addon working:
Warmane's Outland, Gummy's Felmyst and Atlantiss. It should work on other TBC servers too.

Quest Addons:ww

Every Quest
wwwwwww
Display the list of quests for the zones, dungeons, raids, professions, classes, battlegrounds and seasonal events. The lists can be updated by changing the status of a quest to "Turned in", "Completed", "In Progress"...
How to use: To show the interface, open you Quest Log and click the red button "EQ" at the top left. In the chat, you can see options with /everyquest

Download: [/font][/color][/font][/color]
thank you been getting back into 2.4.3
ty nice addons easy to layout
thanks alot hehe xd
(06-10-2017, 05:50 PM)aaaaaaac Wrote: very useful, Thanks!

xas
thanks for the addons!
(05-29-2017, 07:14 AM)Phoen1x Wrote: If you know of a useful addon, post a message with a download link and a short description and it will be added in the list.
Servers I've tested this addon working:
Warmane's Outland, Gummy's Felmyst and Atlantiss. It should work on other TBC servers too.

Quest Addons:

Every Quest

Display the list of quests for the zones, dungeons, raids, professions, classes, battlegrounds and seasonal events. The lists can be updated by changing the status of a quest to "Turned in", "Completed", "In Progress"...
How to use: To show the interface, open you Quest Log and click the red button "EQ" at the top left. In the chat, you can see options with /everyquest

Download: [/font][/color][/font][/color]

Very usefull thanks!