Dismiss this notice
Hey there, welcome to MetaWoW please Create an account to access the entire forum.

Must have Addons for TBC 2.4.3 Private servers
very helpful, i appreciate your imput. but i just want to download addons here so why you have these stupid conditions
(05-29-2017, 07:14 AM)Phoen1x Wrote: If you know of a useful addon, post a message with a download link and a short description and it will be added in the list.
Servers I've tested this addon working:
Warmane's Outland, Gummy's Felmyst and Atlantiss. It should work on other TBC servers too.

Quest Addons:

Every Quest

Display the list of quests for the zones, dungeons, raids, professions, classes, battlegrounds and seasonal events. The lists can be updated by changing the status of a quest to "Turned in", "Completed", "In Progress"...
How to use: To show the interface, open you Quest Log and click the red button "EQ" at the top left. In the chat, you can see options with /everyquest

Download: [/font][/color][/font][/color]
nice
cool thanks very much
Thanks for the addons !
15 characters haha
ty 15 characers
ah insightful

made me think
If all these addons are working i thank you  Cool
+1 +1+1+1+1+1+11
hello
thanks u for this jobs
(05-29-2017, 07:14 AM)Phoen1x Wrote: If you know of a useful addon, post a message with a download link and a short description and it will be added in the list.
Warmane's Outland, Gummy's Felmyst and Atlantiss. It should work on other TBC servers too.

Quest Addons:

Every Quest

Display the list of quests for the zones, dungeons, raids, professions, classes, battlegrounds and seasonal events. The lists can be updated by changing the status of a quest to "Turned in", "Completed", "In Progress"...
How to use: To show the interface, open you Quest Log and click the red button "EQ" at the top left. In the chat, you can see options with /everyquest

helpful ty
does this work?
(08-08-2017, 07:27 PM)lazzthedruid Wrote: thanks a lot this really helps
trying to get lose control

Quest Addons:

Every Quest

thanks!