Dismiss this notice
Hey there, welcome to MetaWoW please Create an account to access the entire forum.

[Misc.] World of Warcraft Rare and Chest Routes To Run
Here is a list of rare and chest routes to run. The videos and links will contain mainly where to find the rares (if I didn't forget to mention it), what class to use, roughly how much item value you may see during a lap, and the rare names (if i didn't forget). If you find a route that you enjoy and want to run it but won't really want to watch the video or look at the screen shots provided in the links below. You can easily access a good majority of these routes by going to wow head, looking up the zone of your desires, and using gather mate 2 for chest spawn locations. That is literally all I do to make these routes. I try my best to make them time efficient but may not always succeed. There are, however, some unmarked chest locations I have picked up that have not transferred over to gathermate 2 and are only accessible through the videos. (It's not very many and very few zones)

The class you will want to use for these runs will be an outlaw rogue. The reason behind this is outlaw rogues get a find treasure ability no other class is able to get. You will be able to find treasure around the world just like you can herbs and ores. Just make sure you have the buff enabled on your character before running the routes. You do not need the addon routes to run these "routes" the addon only helps you keep track of where you want to head next and helps map out all the chest locations and rares to make better use of your time running a lap.
If you want to watch the video or look at my screen shots feel free to and hope you enjoy them. If you prefer the text above then I hope this tip helps make gold from transmog. I hate transmog farming, but these routes... I can't stop farming them myself. Even though half the expired auctions waste away in my mailbox -.-

I do have several more of these routes and will update this list as I get more time. For now though hopefully these will work. I may end up making large posts according to land mass / expansions 

Uldum
Video: 
You must post a reply below to unlock this link
[/color]
Screenshot: 
[/color]

Twilight Highlands
Video: 
[/color]
Screenshot: