Dismiss this notice
Hey there, welcome to MetaWoW please Create an account to access the entire forum.

Misc Assortment of routes I have Created
So, I know the numbers I'm about to give are going to be hard to believe so please go out and run one lap of this route.
Let me know what your yields are. Flying and non flying. If you are flying, however, please let me know. During testing this route I started at a very busy time of the day and was seeing 140-170 herbs per lap each lap being 7 minutes long. Taking a break and coming back to it later. There were not others around and I was picking up 200-230 Herbs per lap but each lap taking about 9 minutes long as this point. Then competition started rolling in on the other well known route... Guess how many herbs I got that lap... 350 fucking herbs in a 10 minute lap! Keep in mind this is all running on the ground. Do not look at the numbers I got and be like this is fake this isn't real. The 350 I do not ever see happening again. What was happening is node force respawn. I was watching herbs pop up the second I picked up another herb. Meaning there were enough other nodes being picked up for them to be forced.

Zin'athid and Anchor Weed Routes:

New Drustvar Super Herb Route: 
Video:
You must post a reply below to unlock this link

Well known Drustvar herb route. I would recommend this out of them all for anchor weed hands down if you are only after anchor weed 
Video:

Zuldazar Sea Stalk Route. Heard others reporting it is also great for Anchor weed. Each lap takes about 7 minutes long here and it's oddly good for Sea Stalk. 
Video: 

Nazmir Mixed herb route. This is one of my favorite routes. It's a long route taking about 10 minutes to fully complete but if you are wanting a good mixed of herbs. This is certainly the location you will want to be farming. 

Out of all my routes this is probably my less favorite. I'm not sure why either. The route is just meh. The yields are great, just not much to see along the way I guess? Each lap takes roughly 5 minutes as well making it a harder lap to use flying on.[/size][/color]
Video: 

And last but not lease we will share my most popular Zin'anthid route. This route covers all of the dense spawn locations I was able to find of Zin'athid. The yields are pretty average when it comes to using a ground mount. Though I believe the yields would be much greater with flying.

Video:

Rare And Chest Routes: 

The purpose of these routes is that you are guaranteed a piece of transmog for each rare and each chest looted. Each route takes typically no more than 15 minutes to fully complete meaning you can get around 10-15 transmog items in 15 minutes. Sometimes more depending on the zone you are farming. I'm not big on transmog farming or selling for that matter but these routes are pretty fun to run and make. 

Video: 
 This route takes place in desolace. You have a pretty good chance of getting some transmog items that sell for a few thousand gold. This route alone takes about 15 minutes to complete and I was able to find 4 chests in this zone. There should always be 2 unless there is competition. There are only 7 rares that can be found in this zone as well. Meaning about 9 transmog pieces can be found running this route.

Video: 
 This route is in hillsbrad foothills and took around 15-17 minutes to complete and has a total of 25 rares!!! Chances are though with all the players questing, you may not get a chance to kill all of the rares in one lap. However, I've been able to find a total of 7 chests in this zone as well. A chance of over 30 transmog pieces in about 15 minutes? Yes please! These transmog items however, have a low price on the AH. 

Video: 
 This last rare and chest route takes place in Stonetalon Mountains which out of the 3 routes. I would suggest running this one and heading down to desolace. Both zones have some good transmog items that have high sell rates and decent prices. Stonetalon has a total of 16 rares and at most for chests, I have seen 9 from this zone in one lap. This route should take about 12 minutes to complete as it is a smaller zone than the other 2. 

If you would like to check out more of my routes or just simply want the screen shot of them, you can find more of my routes here 
. I have purposely unlinked this link because I don't want to direct others to another swebite, however, I still want to share my routes with the public. I'd love to link them on here but I have just ran our of time :/

I would love to hear what everyone gets from these routes as they try them out themselves. Even if you only have time to run one lap. Let me know how long it took for you to run that lap and how many herbs you were able to pick up! Let me know if you are using a ground mount, or if you are flying. I love hearing what other people are able to get out of the routes I create. Rather its a poor amount of herbs and the person isn't happy or it's a great amount of herbs and the person is just thrilled. It helps me collect a bit more data.