Dismiss this notice
Hey there, welcome to MetaWoW please Create an account to access the entire forum.

Misc 7.2.5 Make Gold by Flipping BoEs in Legion [Perfect TSM 3 String]
Flipping legion BoEs has always been a quick and easy way to churn out gold throughout the expansion. Market has dried down a bit recently, but it's still profitable despite the low prices.

The market is very unpredictable and setting up the perfect TSM 3 filter can be difficult. Below is a method that can help you find the best deals to flip with easily.

Import favourite searches in the Saved Searches panel, see screenshot below:

[Image: import-favorite-search.png]

Strings to import are as follows:

Hidden Content
You must
You must post a reply below to unlock this link
or
to view this content.

These two searches will give you all 101s above 835 and all 110s above 850 so you can easily ignore the crafted i835 gear and any other irrelevant results. 

This has drastically sped up my search times as I used /101/i835/Epic before which returned all items above required level 101 and item level 835.

Using groups to search for deals is horrible due to the massive amount of variants of each item and none of the main approaches works well in practice.
[-] The following 4 users say Thank You to Phoen1x for this post:
  • batmajk, michereff16, Mindstar, Sans
thank you friend I hope this helps
(06-02-2017, 06:21 AM)Phoen1x Wrote:
Flipping legion BoEs has always been a quick and easy way to churn out gold throughout the expansion. Market has dried down a bit recently, but it's still profitable despite the low prices.

The market is very unpredictable and setting up the perfect TSM 3 filter can be difficult. Below is a method that can help you find the best deals to flip with easily.

Import favourite searches in the Saved Searches panel, see screenshot below:

[img]-content/uploads/2017/05/import-favorite-search.png[/img]

Strings to import are as follows:

These two searches will give you all 101s above 835 and all 110s above 850 so you can easily ignore the crafted i835 gear and any other irrelevant results. 

This has drastically sped up my search times as I used /101/i835/Epic before which returned all items above required level 101 and item level 835.

Using groups to search for deals is horrible due to the massive amount of variants of each item and none of the main approaches works well in practice.

thx
will try tnx
need gold for gametime Smile
thanks for guide
realy apreaciate it
Ty for thus mannn!
I'll give it a go. Thanks.
thanks man, appriciate it!

Thank you very much, appriciate it!
thank you very much i will try this
qretwrehtrjythjm,hfmgdnfsbdvsca
Thank YouTube very much