Dismiss this notice
Hey there, welcome to MetaWoW please Create an account to access the entire forum.

[Mining] Wow Exploit Mining 1-800 in 20 minutes
Thanks for the guide!
thanks! my friend
Wow, i was lookin' for some like this
(09-09-2016, 09:35 AM)Phoen1x Wrote:
You must post a reply below to unlock this link
thanks donkey dude ball guy.

A lot of exploits posted here is being hotfixed the next day, so guys please do not share this and help out your friends or guild mates.

How to do this:

Get
to insanely speed up the process.

Remember please do not share this with everyone, hence I have kept some parts hidden behind a reply. This allows me to share such things on public section, if I see many exploits being shared publicly from this forum, I will start posting all in the Elite section where they remain private. All the exploits posted in Elite section are still working while the ones I release on public are fixed the next day.

Enjoy this while it lasts.
Do i get banned for that?
Thanks for the guide!
cheers will help lots
Thank you for the share
(09-09-2016, 09:35 AM)Phoen1x Wrote:
A lot of exploits posted here is being hotfixed the next day, so guys please do not share this and help out your friends or guild mates.

How to do this:

Get
to insanely speed up the process.

Remember please do not share this with everyone, hence I have kept some parts hidden behind a reply. This allows me to share such things on public section, if I see many exploits being shared publicly from this forum, I will start posting all in the Elite section where they remain private. All the exploits posted in Elite section are still working while the ones I release on public are fixed the next day.

Enjoy this while it lasts.

Thank you very much!
thanks for the share
nice thanks you
love me some rocks to chew on
Thanks for the post
hopefully this still works Wink
Thanks for the guide!