Dismiss this notice
Hey there, welcome to MetaWoW please Create an account to access the entire forum.

Legion gold farming [Update 9 SeptemberAmazing spot 620 Leystone Ore/Hour Insane Legion Gold Farming Spot
(07-20-2016, 03:11 PM)z8195a Wrote:
You must post a reply below to unlock this link
(05-30-2016, 04:58 PM)Phoen1x Wrote:
Intro:

Tested this spot in Alpha as well as in Beta and it has insane legion gold farming potential come launch. If you ever played during wow launch period, the gathering mats are the ones that can earn you unbelievable amount of gold as people are figuring out different profitable crafts to sell and the elitist want nothing but best in slot crafted gear to run heroic dungeons smoothly. This spot requires you to be miner. By following this you could also level your mining skill up ASAP at launch.

What are you farming here?

Leystone Ore

Requirements:

You need to be a miner in order to mine the deposits.

Spot:

Thanks, I'll give it a try.

I just checked it out in the Beta and it's been nerfed.  Just had one occasional node every 15 minutes or so.
Intro:

Tested this spot in Alpha as well as in Beta and it has insane legion gold farming potential come launch. If you ever played during wow launch period, the gathering mats are the ones that can earn you unbelievable amount of gold as people are figuring out different profitable crafts to sell and the elitist want nothing but best in slot crafted gear to run heroic dungeons smoothly. This spot requires you to be miner. By following this you could also level your mining skill up ASAP at launch.

Leystone Ore

Requirements:

Spot:

Excellent spot, thanks alot
Intro:

Leystone Ore

Requirements:

Spot:

Thank you for the info.
Another area to test out
Been wondering where a good farming spot for ore is in legion. Got the beta and leveling mining/smithing.
(07-20-2016, 06:49 PM)z8195a Wrote:
(07-20-2016, 03:11 PM)z8195a Wrote:
Intro:

Leystone Ore

Requirements:

Spot:

Thanks, I'll give it a try.

I just checked it out in the Beta and it's been nerfed.  Just had one occasional node every 15 minutes or so.
Thanks for letting me know, I have updated the original post with the changes.
reply to see the thing
Great spot. Thanks
Intro:
Update as of 7.0.3 latest release build for Legion PTR has this spot nerfed!
Guess we exploited this way too much.

Leystone Ore

Requirements:

Spot:
TY for share =)
Intro:
Update as of 7.0.3 latest release build for Legion PTR has this spot nerfed!
Guess we exploited this way too much.

Leystone Ore

Requirements:

Spot:

everytime reply for a guide ?
awesome dude always looking for a great node farming spot at the beginning of an xpac =)
i check and thank you
really good thanks
Thanks for sharing