Dismiss this notice
Hey there, welcome to MetaWoW please Create an account to access the entire forum.

Legion Legendary item farming guide with drop chart [Updated 7 Oct with 266 Samples]
Replying to see chart
thx teheheheheheheh
Thanks for this, 3 toons at 850+ and still nothing.
Reply to see chart
Thanks, I was looking exactly for something like this Smile
thank you very much for the information!
posting for access, what a stupid thing
posting for access.............
Thank You for the post. =)
(09-08-2016, 06:51 AM)Phoen1x Wrote:
You must post a reply below to unlock this link
Pretty useful table showing what you need to do in order to grind the legendaries. Keep in mind due to pity timer, your chance of receiving a legendary item increases the more times you didn't receive it which was confirmed in MMO champ dev interview.
So each time you do activities on the right your chance of dropping a Legendary item increases by some +x% might be +0.0x% or +0.x% only the devs know. Hope you guys find this useful and remember to post a screenshot if you get it.

Edit: Just wanted to update this thread. Managed to get the first legendary in my guild by just following the things to do in the chart. Look in the chat window if you want proof that it's me. 
If you see the quests I have remaining you can tell that I am yet to finish suramar and not even halfway through my order hall missions Tongue

Without further ado, here's the chart you've been waiting for!

Update: 7th October Added a sample size of 266 legendary drops from my guilds + random people.
Thanks for sharing
immmaaaa catch em all
replying to see chart
... reply for that..
Replying to see chart