Dismiss this notice
Hey there, welcome to MetaWoW please Create an account to access the entire forum.

Legion Legendary item farming guide with drop chart [Updated 7 Oct with 266 Samples]
i wanna see....
(10-04-2016, 05:50 PM)testpost Wrote:
You must post a reply below to unlock this link
For the full post.

You didn't include World Quests because you CAN get them randomly after completing any World Quest. Two people in my guild have received theirs both from doing World Quests.

Thanks for letting me know I have edited the OP with your comment, but I cannot confirm 100% personally but I've included it just so members know about it.
will def check this out and post results! they seem elusive to me haha
Thanks for posting
Thank you for your guide
Thanks for the heads up, can't wait to see it

Thanks for the heads up, looking forward to this Smile
Still not got mine, so gonna try this
nice man thx !!!!!
posting a reply
thank you very much
(09-08-2016, 06:51 AM)Phoen1x Wrote:
You must post a reply below to unlock this link
Pretty useful table showing what you need to do in order to grind the legendaries. Keep in mind due to pity timer, your chance of receiving a legendary item increases the more times you didn't receive it which was confirmed in MMO champ dev interview.
So each time you do activities on the right your chance of dropping a Legendary item increases by some +x% might be +0.0x% or +0.x% only the devs know. Hope you guys find this useful and remember to post a screenshot if you get it.

Edit: Just wanted to update this thread. Got my first legendary by just following the things to do in the chart and managed to get the first legendary in my guild  Smile
Look in the chat window if you want proof that it's me. If you see the quests I have remaining you can tell that I am yet to finish suramar and not even halfway through my order hall missions Tongue

Without further ado, here's the chart you've been waiting for!
Thank you
Thanks, replying to unlock content
thanks for the info bro!
I have high hopes for this Big Grin
posting reply for content, ty for helping us get some gear