Dismiss this notice
Hey there, welcome to MetaWoW please Create an account to access the entire forum.

Hey there! Returning player
Playing WoW again for Classic, decided to donate for the Zygor guides lmao. Need to make some friends for my guild, too. Wassup y’all
Hey, welcome. Are you enjoying classic so far?
Which server do you play on? Hopefully someone will add you from here.
------

I have written over 350+ guides for World of Warcraft on this forum. 
If my content has helped you and you wish to support me, please check the Donate option on the top of the site menu.
(06-12-2019, 06:48 AM)Phoen1x Wrote: Hey, welcome. Are you enjoying classic so far?

Haven’t played classic yet besides some random servers. Waiting for retail. Playing on Warmane right now, on the Icecrown realm and having a lot of fun with it.
(06-12-2019, 04:21 PM)Platelegs Wrote:
(06-12-2019, 06:48 AM)Phoen1x Wrote: Hey, welcome. Are you enjoying classic so far?

Haven’t played classic yet besides some random servers. Waiting for retail. Playing on Warmane right now, on the Icecrown realm and having a lot of fun with it.

I played on Warmane Icecrown when it launched, it was something else. Honestly, my best WoW experience period. Nothing comes close.
------

I have written over 350+ guides for World of Warcraft on this forum. 
If my content has helped you and you wish to support me, please check the Donate option on the top of the site menu.
(06-13-2019, 06:53 PM)Phoen1x Wrote:
(06-12-2019, 04:21 PM)Platelegs Wrote:

I played on Warmane Icecrown when it launched, it was something else. Honestly, my best WoW experience period. Nothing comes close.

Are you playing on any servers currently?