Dismiss this notice
Hey there, welcome to MetaWoW please Create an account to access the entire forum.

[Free] Joana's Alternative Guide for Alliance Players WoW Classic Leveling 1-60
Here is a similar website that has a leveling guide that is far better and completely free than Joana's guide for Alliance players.

It was to be expected that Joana's guide for Alliance would be lacking since he played only Horde and his guide for horde is still better in all aspects. 

If you are horde, you can download the Joana's guide here

But, for Alliance players, here is a guide that I have found to be miles better (I play Alliance as well)

Here's the link below:

Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

If you're looking for a better, more convenient, completely in-game level helper addon.
Zygor Guides has been released for Classic WoW, link below:

https://metawow.com/Thread-FREE-8-2-WoW-...ugust-2019
------

I have written over 350+ guides for World of Warcraft on this forum. 
If my content has helped you and you wish to support me, please check the Donate option on the top of the site menu.
[-] The following 15 users say Thank You to Phoen1x for this post:
  • aaronladd7, antee123123, blueorgin, desmodualspark, Devoid89, Hasentyp, keyforge42, lastwish1987, lRayzerl, masky007, minefield, NunoP, ryu89, Tr8or, [email protected]
Will take a look and try it.
Thank you for this
(09-01-2019, 03:49 PM)Phoen1x Wrote: Here is a similar website that has a leveling guide that is far better and completely free than Joana's guide for Alliance players.

It was to be expected that Joana's guide for Alliance would be lacking since he played only Horde and his guide for horde is still better in all aspects. 

But, for Alliance players, here is a guide that I have found to be miles better (I play Alliance as well)

Here's the link below:
(09-01-2019, 03:49 PM)Phoen1x Wrote: Here is a similar website that has a leveling guide that is far better and completely free than Joana's guide for Alliance players.

Here's the link below:

thhank you
Thank will check it out.
thank you for the download
Will give it a try! Thanks.
ill try it for now
Thanks so MUch!!!
thanks for the guide!!!
hm ,may be this one will be better

great Cool Cool Cool
tytytytytytytytytytytytyt
thx mate.gonna give it a try