Dismiss this notice
Hey there, welcome to MetaWoW please Create an account to access the entire forum.

[Free] 8.0 Zygor Guides Always Up to Date [17 July 2018] BfA
ty ty for this =)
Thanks, does this work with wow-mania?
Only doing this so i can get the addon. but ty if it works
Thanks for the upload
Thanks for the upload.
I am new, hopefully I can see the link now.
best addon i have ever used
thanks for skyrim
(05-27-2016, 04:42 AM)Phoen1x Wrote: This version works with the  8.0 pre-patch Battle for Azeroth

Current Version:

Version: 6.1.18319 compatible for game version 8.0

Last Updated:

17, July 2018

Latest Changelog:

Quote:Major update for Patch 8.0

[size=large]
Thanks for this. Hope this works!  Big Grin
(37 minutes ago)pitilau.peter Wrote: Thanks for this. Hope this works!  Big Grin

thx!
awesome, thank you!
Cheers for this!