Dismiss this notice
Hey there, welcome to MetaWoW please Create an account to access the entire forum.

[Free] 7.0.3 Dynasty Tycoon 2 [Last Updated 11 Nov 2016]
n'ice thanks alot mayn!
Thank you so much for this
++rep
Thanks just what im looking for
(07-25-2016, 08:44 AM)Phoen1x Wrote:
You must post a reply below to unlock this link
Last  Updated: 25 July 2016
Links Updated for Newest Version for Legion Pre-patch 7.0.3

Sales Page:

[url=
[/url]

Manual (User Guide):

[url=

Last Updated:

July 25, 2016

Download contains:
  • DynastyCore
  • DynastyTycoon (The magic auctioning module)
  • The Undermine Journal (Realm data aggregator)

This addon is a great alternative to Trade Skill Master aka (TSM), for those who seem to struggle to set TSM up properly.

1. Gathering materials such as ores & herb or farming cloth, leather and elemental reagents listed with competition tracker to give some heads up on         how fast you'll be able to sell the farmed materials. There is a gold calculator build in to track how much you will actually farm per hour. A map route provided for several farming routes.
2. Crafting with professions listed in the same way as gathering/farming is. Provided with competition and profit(Total costs to craft & profit in the end hence it get sold.)
3. Dungeon farming, which dungeon is most profitable in gold per run clear up to 10 runs maximum before 1 hour lockout.
4. Last but least the auction house module.

How to install?

Simply download the rar file that I have included in this post down below and extract it to your WorldofWarcraft/Interface/AddOns folder.

There are a lot of people who dislike this addon in many ways. Let me tell you it's not the addon everyone would dare to dream of. In fact it is just a addon which can help you a lot in many many ways of auctioning which should be paired with common auction house knowledge which you'll build up in time. The items which you try to merchant is not 100% guaranteed to be sold although with the right knowledge you will be able to snatch specific goodies from the auction house with this addon to turn those into huge profit makers.

Download:

Latest Version (for 7.0.3): 

Help me out by creating mirrors (re-uploading it to free file sharing sites) and PM me the link I'll add it in the main post.
dope addon thanks for the upload
thank you for this
Very good, Thanks

Sales Page:

[url=
[/url]

Manual (User Guide):

[url=

Last Updated:

July 25, 2016

Download contains:
  • DynastyCore

This addon is a great alternative to Trade Skill Master aka (TSM), for those who seem to struggle to set TSM up properly.

1. Gathering materials such as ores & herb or farming cloth, leather and elemental reagents listed with competition tracker to give some heads up on         how fast you'll be able to sell the farmed materials. There is a gold calculator build in to track how much you will actually farm per hour. A map route provided for several farming routes.
2. Crafting with professions listed in the same way as gathering/farming is. Provided with competition and profit(Total costs to craft & profit in the end hence it get sold.)
3. Dungeon farming, which dungeon is most profitable in gold per run clear up to 10 runs maximum before 1 hour lockout.

How to install?

Simply download the rar file that I have included in this post down below and extract it to your WorldofWarcraft/Interface/AddOns folder.

There are a lot of people who dislike this addon in many ways. Let me tell you it's not the addon everyone would dare to dream of. In fact it is just a addon which can help you a lot in many many ways of auctioning which should be paired with common auction house knowledge which you'll build up in time. The items which you try to merchant is not 100% guaranteed to be sold although with the right knowledge you will be able to snatch specific goodies from the auction house with this addon to turn those into huge profit makers.

Download:

Help me out by creating mirrors (re-uploading it to free file sharing sites) and PM me the link I'll add it in the main post.

i want it, please help me
Thanks for the upload i was searching for n up-to-date version
Good addon thx a lot
thanks for the info
wow, i really wanted this addon, thank you
Thanks for the post.
Thanks, i hope it will work greatly

Sales Page:

[url=
[/url]

Manual (User Guide):

[url=

Last Updated:

July 25, 2016

Download contains:
  • DynastyCore

How to install?

Download:

this really helped thanks!