Dismiss this notice
Hey there, welcome to MetaWoW please Create an account to access the entire forum.

[FREE] Skillcapped BFA Videos 8.1 [PVP Guides]
These videos will strictly be for NEW content that is related to 8.1 Tides of Vengeance and onwards. When the new patch launches, I will be updating this and making clear which is BETA and which is up to date.

I have taken the time to compile this for you, please enjoy rank 1 gladiator guides for free:

ALL CLASSES

1. User Interface Guide | UI Guide for EVERY Class

2. Keybinding Guide For ALL Classes

3. ALL MELEE | How to snowball pressure as the only melee | WoW PvP Guide

4. How to keep your team offensive vs heavy cc comps | WoW PvP Guide

5. Protecting the most vulnerable target as a healer | WoW PvP Guide

6. How casters crush opponents with the triangle formation | WoW PvP Guide

7. Team Communication in 3s | WoW General Guide

8. Becoming a Pro Player! [With Swapxy and Asgarath] | WoW PvP Guide

PRIEST:

1. Get Started: Shadow Priest PvP Talents, Azerite Traits, Stats, Damage and More!
  2. Get Started: Disc Priest PvP Talents, Azerite Traits, Stats, Damage and More!

SHAMAN:
  1. Get Started: Ele Shaman PvP Talents, Azerite Traits, Stats, Damage and More!
  2. Get Started: Resto Shaman PvP Talents, Azerite Traits, Stats, Damage and More
WARRIOR:
  1. Get Started: Arms Warrior PvP Talents, Azerite Traits, Stats, Damage and More!
  2. Get Started: Fury Warrior PvP Talents, Azerite Traits, Stats, Damage and More!

PALADIN:
  1. Get Started: Ret Paladin PvP Talents, Azerite Traits, Stats, Damage and More
  2. Get Started: Holy Paladin PvP Talents, Azerite Traits, Stats, Damage and More!
HUNTER:
  1. Get Started: Survival Hunter PvP Talents, Azerite Traits, Stats, Damage and More! 
MAGE:
  1. Get Started: Frost Mage PvP Talents, Azerite Traits, Stats, Damage and More!

WARLOCK:
  1. Get Started: Affliction Warlock PvP Talents, Azerite Traits, Stats, Damage and More!
DRUID:
  1. Get Started: Resto Druid PvP Talents, Azerite Traits, Stats, Damage and More!
SHAMAN:
  1. Get Started: Enh Shaman PvP Talents, Azerite Traits, Stats, Damage and More!
------

I have written over 350+ guides for World of Warcraft on this forum. 
If my content has helped you and you wish to support me, please check the Donate option on the top of the site menu.
[-] The following 8 users say Thank You to Phoen1x for this post:
  • eddy, etheral, plata, r3n3m3s0n, SLupo, Thuatilla, tnewton1994, tokenkor
Thanks for the upload!, are you able to post UH dk guides?
thank you for this
Thank you for sharing this
You are amazing, thank you so much!
Thanks for it Smile
(08-05-2018, 10:54 AM)guusje110 Wrote: Thanks for the upload!, are you able to post UH dk guides?

These are the only two BfA guides up as for now on their VIP section.
------

I have written over 350+ guides for World of Warcraft on this forum. 
If my content has helped you and you wish to support me, please check the Donate option on the top of the site menu.
thanks for the post
Thank you for sharing
thanks for the post, want to check out the videos.
Thanks for match for share Smile
Thanks for the guide
(08-04-2018, 04:29 PM)Phoen1x Wrote: These videos will strictly be for NEW content that is related to 8.0.1 and onwards. When the xpac launches, I will be updating this and making clear which is BETA and which is up to date.

I have taken the time to compile this for you, please enjoy rank 1 gladiator guides for free:

ALL CLASSES

1. User Interface Guide | UI Guide for EVERY Class

2. Keybinding Guide For ALL Classes

3. ALL MELEE | How to snowball pressure as the only melee | WoW PvP Guide

4. How to keep your team offensive vs heavy cc comps | WoW PvP Guide

5. Protecting the most vulnerable target as a healer | WoW PvP Guide

6. How casters crush opponents with the triangle formation | WoW PvP Guide

7. Team Communication in 3s | WoW General Guide

8. Becoming a Pro Player! [With Swapxy and Asgarath] | WoW PvP Guide

PRIEST:

1. Get Started: Shadow Priest PvP Talents, Azerite Traits, Stats, Damage and More!
WARRIOR:
  1. Get Started: Arms Warrior PvP Talents, Azerite Traits, Stats, Damage and More!

Note: Latest Guides will be released in [url= section[/url] first and a week later I will update this thread with the same URL so it doesn't get taken down quickly. 
Guides not included here and available in donator's section: 1. Ret Paladin 2. Frost Mage (released on 11 Aug, available here on 17 Aug)
thank u
Thank you for this!~
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to syorez2010 for this post:
  • Phoen1x
Thanks a lot for sharing bro