Dismiss this notice
Hey there, welcome to MetaWoW please Create an account to access the entire forum.

[EU/US] 7% discount ✅Best Coaching✅ Selfplay Arena/Rbg Boost✅Prestige✅Gladiator✅etc
Thumbs Up 
[Image: E2Q9oiQ.jpg]

[Image: 1aXgXN5.png]

[Image: rX76wvQ.png][Image: 2UtiwEW.png]

[Image: sOi8pIi.jpg]

[Image: c5uVviZ.png][Image: YJo8hRK.png][Image: Rwv3LHm.png]
[Image: or0jt1c.png][Image: 7mUzmB9.png][Image: dLCYUEe.png]
[Image: wmcV557.png][Image: VtLc8Gi.png][Image: aSKOGTI.png]

[Image: c21are3.png]

[Image: GxIIUvL.png]

[Image: Fsrf8le.png][Image: 74kGsOz.png][Image: i3fUe7f.png]

[FEEDBACK HIGHLIGHTS]

p.s. also from others forum/site

likeapro;3780964 Wrote:Great service, great staff, very easy to talk to. Brilliant player base for all comps and PVP needs, very knowledgeable, Very trust worthy.
Quote:A+++++

Neyia;3783339 Wrote:Nice service, fast and friendly.
Quote:I bought a 0-2000 in 3c3 as healer, it was fast and efficient. Same as the S5 Gladiator xmog, it's complete.

The prices are attractive and the contacts on skype are friendly, I would recommend !

Thanks for everything.

zephyros01;3785806 Wrote:Really nice service and friendly, communicative guys on Skype, i got the 2k 3v3 boost, it went smooth and it was easy to set times to play!
Quote:would really recommend these guys if you're wanting to get something done on wow [Image: clear.png]

Nikkyz;3788556 Wrote:Awesome coaching service, great and kind players and good advices, fast rating with them ! Thanks again !

Sluttadin;3791984 Wrote:Got myself a 10 rbg win package. Had to wait a day but it was done within that day perfectly! Definitely recommending them.

wishstone;3795224 Wrote:played 1h with some rank 1 players. It was a good experience we played on higher MMR it was good can be better but there is always a room to improve my gameplay. Good boost overall!

wosuriv;3803248 Wrote:Bought 1hr coaching, went from 1840 to 2035.
Quote:Cake was able to find my boosters late in the night because I didn't want to wait until tomorrow. Even though the 3v3 comp was not very strong, it still went very well.

Thanks!
Nikkyz;3803408 Wrote:Very good service, they helped me a lot with arena coaching, learned my spec very well and a lot of arena strats, due to that we were quickly 2k4 so thank you !

d0100100;3803889 Wrote:bought 3v3 service, and i'm shocked by how fast it was. highly recommend! I will be purchasing in the future

vitalic;3808509 Wrote:Bought some RBG wins, great service

Zixx93;3813221 Wrote:good service ! Ordered 10 win rbg, legit win with real team. 80% winrate !

soul90;3819895 Wrote:maybe best coaching service around .. farmed some rank 1 players with him in 3v3

Duffy201;3822327 Wrote:I bought an arena rating service from them, everything went smooth & clean. They were very patient.  10/10 would recommend.

JPrimal;3823141 Wrote:Ordered a 1700-2k Boost!
Quote:Was finished in less than 24hours
Great service and price will order again!
JPrimal;3823141 Wrote:Ordered a 1700-2k Boost!
Quote:Was finished in less than 24hours
Great service and price will order again!
angriestmonster;3824826 Wrote:Ordered a 1500-2000 selfplayed boost. Customer service was very friendly and did their best to communicate, even when unforeseen delays came up. Boosters were clearly good at their class. Would order again!

zakdorn32;3824927 Wrote:10/10 service, with great prices aswell!
Quote:Ordered a full honor levels +2k rating 3v3 from them, everything went smoothly, the entire rating push was streamed to me. The representative was clear, and answered all questions I had during the boost, over all a very great experience! will without a doubt order from them again!
SirSatire;3826382 Wrote:Purchased 2x 3v3 Arena 100 wins. - completed within a week and performed with updates along the way, extra achievements and transmogs earned.
Quote:Purchased 2 heroic Argus kills - completed within 3 hours. WOW.
Purchased various achievements - Unfortunately due to the nature of the achievements, my money was refunded on these, however the representative did his best to seek out possible candidates to perform this, it just wasn't possible on my desired class.

This team is great.  I have done a lot of business with them and will continue working primarily with them because of their speed, service, communication, and pricing.
Verykindguy;3826539 Wrote:First time buying a boost, I have to say the service was amazing. They got it done very quickly, I will recommend them if you are reading this the pricing is also great.

Ultraprovokater;3828958 Wrote:Bought 9x prestige lvls, and 2x 2000 rating in 3v3. Prestige was done in +-8weeks , 2x2000 rating in 2days  (few hours each day). Unbelievable guys. Perfect services, perfect support.

Grexxer;3829900 Wrote:Heard great reviews from them giving them a shot. Just purchased a double 0-2k rating boost will update when completed!
Quote:edit: They got it completed earlier than scheduled! extremely legit I'll 100% be using their service again
Daily thread up!