Dismiss this notice
Hey there, welcome to MetaWoW please Create an account to access the entire forum.

[Classic WoW] Best ElvUI Profiles and Skins [Massive Collection | Ready to Import]
tyvm Big Grin, some of them are so neat!
Thanks for this, will check it out.
(09-05-2019, 10:10 AM)Phoen1x Wrote: This collection is in no particular order, I have compiled the screenshots and download links from multiple sources and instead of browsing various sites I have compiled all the good looking ones in a single thread from which you can pick and choose what to download.

You Need to have ElvUI Classic installed for these profiles and Skins to Work.

REDTUZK UI Classic WoW

Screenshot:

Download:

i will try to first profile on this thread, thanks
Thanks for posting this!
(09-05-2019, 10:10 AM)Phoen1x Wrote: This collection is in no particular order, I have compiled the screenshots and download links from multiple sources and instead of browsing various sites I have compiled all the good looking ones in a single thread from which you can pick and choose what to download.

REDTUZK UI Classic WoW

Screenshot:

Download:

REDTUZK UI Classic WoW

Screenshot:

Download:
gracias por esto!!
replying to see links ty
nice! this will be usefull
wooow thanks
i like peppies