Dismiss this notice
Hey there, welcome to MetaWoW please Create an account to access the entire forum.

[8.0.1] BfA Best Unsaturated Place to Farm BoE Almost AFK Spot [Party Required]
Hotfixed!!

This spot requires no active attention like other BoE farms in BfA you can literally watch a movie on the second screen and farm it.
This is a completely unsaturated spot and I've changed shard multiple times and logged in during various hours a day and found no one grinding these mobs.
The best comp for this farm is:
Monk with Ox Statue in the middle find screenshot of the spot below to see exactly where to place it.
AoE dps classes, a hybrid healer can also work.

Note: as with all spots shared by Youtubers and this forum, make sure the mobs are spawning at a fast rate, otherwise chances are it's hotfixed by Blizzard, if it is please comment below and I will add a note at the top that it's hotfixed.

The Spot:

Hidden Content
You must
You must post a reply below to unlock this link
or
to view this content.
[-] The following 4 users say Thank You to Phoen1x for this post:
  • cordelius75, ebvo, Girolamo, tolkam
give me give me
Thank you! Will try it
Thank you! Will try it
lets see this spot!
trying to see whats going on here maybe its hotfixed already we will find out thanks in advanced

(08-24-2018, 06:38 AM)ovenbird Wrote:
trying to see whats going on here maybe its hotfixed already we will find out thanks in advanced

yup it got fixed today

yup it got fixed today

Damn, they are fixing all the spots to grind.
(08-23-2018, 06:01 AM)Phoen1x Wrote:
This spot requires no active attention like other BoE farms in BfA you can literally watch a movie on the second screen and farm it.
This is a completely unsaturated spot and I've changed shard multiple times and logged in during various hours a day and found no one grinding these mobs.
Monk with Ox Statue in the middle find screenshot of the spot below to see exactly where to place it.

The Spot:

give me give me
I'll try this out thanks!
(08-23-2018, 06:01 AM)Phoen1x Wrote:

The Spot:

DADDY yessss
i'm curious too see these spot
Thanks! I am testing
(08-26-2018, 11:15 AM)EverBloom Wrote:
Thanks! I am testing
Thank you, excited to try it.
Thanks for sharing, useful as always.