Dismiss this notice
Hey there, welcome to MetaWoW please Create an account to access the entire forum.

[8.0.1] Battle for Azeroth Which Profession to Choose? [Explained]
Herbalism

One of the mandatory BFA professions. Inscription (Contracts) mainly make this the go-to profession early on in the expansion. Reputations are a huge deal early on in BFA and you don't want to miss out on contracts. You can drop this one at a later time or use it on your alt. [url=https://www.google.com/url?q=http://bfa.wowhead.com/herbalism-spells/kul-tiran-herbalism-header/kul-tiran-herbalism&sa=D&ust=1533021061952000&usg=AFQjCNFdmIwCjf6bOg3Xz4qkP6TTArcJKA][/url]

Mining 

Gathering professions are as strong as ever early on in the expansion. Great idea to have this covered early on in the expansion to be self-sufficient.

Strongest professions early on due to the contract system. Ilvl 300 offhands, 7% stat buff scrolls and vantus runes. 

Skinning 

Gathering professions are as strong as ever early on in the expansion. Great idea to have this covered early on in the expansion to be self-sufficient.

Alchemy 

Good choice duo to the daily Expulsom transmute (5 / day). ilvl 300 trinkets, flasks and various potions can be crafted. 

Tailoring 

Increased cloth drop rate. Great profession to have pre-raid to get yourself 2x 355 ilvl cloth items (Pants & Gloves). In addition, you can craft 30-32 slot bag, blue 300 ilvl gear and bandages.

Leatherworking 

Great profession to have pre-raid to get yourself 2x 355 ilvl leather items (Pants & Boots). In addition, you can craft blue 300 ilvl gear, a fist weapon, a bow and drums.

Blacksmithing

Great profession to have pre-raid to get yourself 2x 355 ilvl plate items (Pants & Belt). In addition, you can craft blue 300 ilvl gear and various melee weapons.

Engineering 

Bombs, belt enchant, unique 340 ilvl goggles with very unique azerite traits. Hunter scopes, 300 ilvl gun, mace and the new mimiron head v2.0. Overall a weak choice pre-raid. 

Jewelcrafting 

Gems as usual. 300 ilvl rings, staves and a mainstat unique gem. Overall the weakest profession pre-raid.

Enchanting 

Various enchants for weapons and rings, glove enchants to speed up gathering tasks, and unique BoP bracer enchants modifying your hearthstone. 300 ilvl wand can be crafted. Can be a good choice after M+ opens to dispose of all the drops.

Cooking 

Food & Feasts. You'll need this for weekly / wq turn-ins to get more rep/ap.

Fishing 

Haven't been able to test this fully on beta. You'll need this for weekly / wq turn-ins to get more rep/ap.

Archaeology 

Haven't been able to test this fully on beta. From the looks of it nothing important here that affects PvE.

Pet Battle 

Not a profession but I'd still like to touch on this since there are pet battle wq's that award reputation + contract rep.

IMPORTANT INFO:

Hidden Content
You must
You must post a reply below to unlock this link
or
You must post a reply below to unlock this link
to view this content.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Phoen1x for this post:
  • majuso
how i caon import ?
this is what i have been looking for

this is what i have been looking for a while for i dont understand just yet why inscription will be good
this is what i have been looking fo
Appreciate the diligence on this topic, good job.
thank you nice guide Smile
Thank you, I hope this helps.
Thanks for the guide Smile
thx man

let try do this
wooooooooooooooooow