Dismiss this notice
Hey there, welcome to MetaWoW please Create an account to access the entire forum.

| 7% Discount [EU/US] |110-120 BFA LEVELING | ULDIR PRDEORDER | Pathfinder part I |
Thumbs Up 
[Image: E2Q9oiQ.jpg]

[Image: 1aXgXN5.png]

[Image: ytLCiOb.png][Image: 1uSsN5S.png][Image: CUsuaxK.png]

[Image: vKlGzVG.jpg]
[Image: THclnNh.png][Image: FiJjRAL.png]
[Image: vjeYcZY.png][Image: CKoGIHl.png][Image: lpgInic.jpg]
[Image: dD5eWf9.png][Image: 2RdmuqS.png][Image: yqVh6WH.png]
[Image: lTEF2H8.png]
[Image: Jg6DkRs.png][Image: a2U2pcu.png][Image: hGObfpC.png]
[Image: faluUgD.png][Image: Bb2YNdG.png][Image: cUqshEz.png]
[Image: 9wYyWLw.png][Image: IeMjt2P.png][Image: HyTrkRu.png]
[Image: u8FeBUt.png][Image: H0LnnET.png][Image: 1rjfRY1.png]
[Image: BVJxIy5.png][Image: hakQw4T.png][Image: Cq7TYpr.png]

[Image: c21are3.png]

[Image: GxIIUvL.png]

[Image: Fsrf8le.png][Image: 74kGsOz.png][Image: i3fUe7f.png]

[FEEDBACK HIGHLIGHTS]

p.s. also from others forum/site
Shatterqte;3785298 Wrote:Mage Tower Boost on my fire mage was done super fast. Support was friendly and nice to talk to.

Kiyaku;3820064 Wrote:Bought a full heroic Antorus clear and received all the gear that I needed. Very friendly and highly recommended! Run was finished in a few hours and with no issues  by far one of the better boosting services out there! Debate it no more and order now!

Buzz101Tich;3821375 Wrote:Bought a +15 run at an amazing price and had a perfect experience. Great customer service, awesome prices and amazing run times!
Quote:I've tried a lot of websites and most are high prices, long wait times, and grumpy customer service, but not CakeBoost!
Thank you Cakeboost!!!
jigsaw26;3838855 Wrote:Purchased Mage Tower for my Paladin. They started right away and got it done in 20 minutes from the time I ordered. Will use them again.

impulse102;3839015 Wrote:Ordered 2x Mage tower boosts. Order was completed very quickly with no hassles. Highly recommended

Mhuqql;3841497 Wrote:Purchased Argus Mythic Argus Mount. Was a little bit worried cause Its a lot of money but really smooth Kill. Awesome communication all the time! Was so happy that I even bought Guldan Mount from them! 10/10 would definately recommend these guys!

Jiangli;3842564 Wrote:I have an ilvl 940 Outlaw Rogue. I'm also disabled and doing the challenge was leaving me in agony physically. After 70 wipes (once I got Agatha down to 11% and got blown into the lava by an exploding imp and died), I paid to have these folks do the challenge for me, and less than 20 minutes later, I had my appearance. Fast, friendly, and thanks so much to the person who finally blotted Agatha from my existence. 10/10, would do again.

zakdorn32;3843708 Wrote:Bought yet another heroic run, with full prio and 4/6 tier parts. Didn't get alle tier parts, so the leader gave me the trinket from last boss! I did ask for this, if they had not been cool with it, they were already prepared to bring me for another boss so I could get the last token. Yet another great experience! Still highly recommend these guys!

TheTacoDog;3843742 Wrote:Bought a Boost For mage tower, Was contacted right after I bought it, was quick and fast under 15 minutes boom Done from purchase to completion, 10/10 would recommend and will totally be buying again in the future.
[/align]
[-] The following 7 users say Thank You to Cakeboost for this post:
  • areanda, baybus, beveia, caneve, feliko, leomayer, nadusi
Daily thread up!
Daily thread up!

Daily thread up!
Daily thread up!
Excellent service, very quickly fulfilled the order.
Well done. Quickly and effectively. Nice talking
Daily thread up!
The best booster in the world
HUGE THANK YOU FOR THE BUST!
Bought on this resource only once and was very pleased! Sellers are good, responsive support. I recommend.
Thank you for the quality!
Daily thread up!
Thank you very much, very good site
Quickly done, thanks
Daily thread up!