Dismiss this notice
Hey there, welcome to MetaWoW please Create an account to access the entire forum.

12 Must have Addons for Vanilla WoW for Private servers/Nostalrius [1.12.1 / 1.12.2]
beautiful list.. these ase absolutely game-changing addons
Thanks, this is perfect.
(11-14-2016, 08:25 AM)Phoen1x Wrote: Nostalrius is relaunching soon as Elysium and I am sharing with you guys a pack of 12 of the best addons for Vanilla WoW to help newer players find their way!
If you haven't heard the Nostalrius news you can check it out here:

-continues
This addon pack has been tested and working on the following servers:
Elysium, Kronos WoW, Feenix, The Rebirth, it should work on almost every Classic/Vanilla Private Server running client version 1.12.1 / 1.12.2
It took me a lot of time to dig through curseforge and wowinterface archives to find the perfect version of this client and package it. I have personally tested each and every one of them to be working on 3 different Classic servers mentioned above.

The Addon pack comes with the following addons:
  • Aux (Auction house addon for vanilla wow. Like today's auctionator, but a little toned down)
  • Atlas Loot (Loot addon, shows potential drops from bosses in instances)
  • Bagnon (Bag sorting and filtering addon)
  • Bigwigs (Addon like DBM for vanilla)
  • Questie (Very helpful addon for help with quests in Vanilla WoW, shows direction arrow and marks map toned down version of Zygor guides/Dugi guides for Vanilla)
  • Enemy Cast Bar (Shows enemy casting bar helpful as animations are not polished during Vanilla period)
  • Improved Error Frame (Addon that helps with the error frames, very helpful in vanilla wow, less screen clutter)
  • Omni CC (Another cast bar addon that tells you cast time, helpful for PvP)
  • SW_Stats (Recount like meter for vanilla WoW)
  • CT_Mailmod  (Addon like postal that you can use to one click receive all mails)
  • KTM  (Threat meter, highly required addon in classic wow as threat is a huge problem, use this in dungeon/raids even if you are DPS or healer you will find out why when you are in an instance)
  • Luna Unit Frames (Decent unit frames addon with good customization options)

Download (Google Drive and Mediafire Mirrors):
(11-14-2016, 08:25 AM)Phoen1x Wrote: Nostalrius is relaunching soon as Elysium and I am sharing with you guys a pack of 12 of the best addons for Vanilla WoW to help newer players find their way!
If you haven't heard the Nostalrius news you can check it out here:

-continues
This addon pack has been tested and working on the following servers:
Elysium, Kronos WoW, Feenix, The Rebirth, it should work on almost every Classic/Vanilla Private Server running client version 1.12.1 / 1.12.2
It took me a lot of time to dig through curseforge and wowinterface archives to find the perfect version of this client and package it. I have personally tested each and every one of them to be working on 3 different Classic servers mentioned above.

The Addon pack comes with the following addons:
  • Aux (Auction house addon for vanilla wow. Like today's auctionator, but a little toned down)
  • Atlas Loot (Loot addon, shows potential drops from bosses in instances)
  • Bagnon (Bag sorting and filtering addon)
  • Bigwigs (Addon like DBM for vanilla)
  • Questie (Very helpful addon for help with quests in Vanilla WoW, shows direction arrow and marks map toned down version of Zygor guides/Dugi guides for Vanilla)
  • Enemy Cast Bar (Shows enemy casting bar helpful as animations are not polished during Vanilla period)
  • Improved Error Frame (Addon that helps with the error frames, very helpful in vanilla wow, less screen clutter)
  • Omni CC (Another cast bar addon that tells you cast time, helpful for PvP)
  • SW_Stats (Recount like meter for vanilla WoW)
  • CT_Mailmod  (Addon like postal that you can use to one click receive all mails)
  • KTM  (Threat meter, highly required addon in classic wow as threat is a huge problem, use this in dungeon/raids even if you are DPS or healer you will find out why when you are in an instance)
  • Luna Unit Frames (Decent unit frames addon with good customization options)

Download (Google Drive and Mediafire Mirrors):
 ty