Dismiss this notice
Hey there, welcome to MetaWoW please Create an account to access the entire forum.

110-120 | 20-120 Allied Races leveling | Achievements, reputations, quests, etc.
110-120 | 20-120 Allied Races leveling with bonuses

What you will get:
  • Lvl 120.
  • Unlocked World Quests.
  • Unlocked Expeditions.
  • Everything that a character gets during the leveling (you can decide if gear should be scrapped/disenchanted/sold).
  • In case of an Allied Race leveling: an achievement and Heritage Armor (the only way to get it is to level a character manually, without a Blizzard’s boost).
  • Live stream of the whole leveling process (only you will have access to the stream).
  • Direct communication with a worker in good English.
Price for 110-120 (24 hours): $20.
Price for 110-120 (12 hours): $35.
Price for 20-120 (~5 days): $100 (with all and fully upgraded XP heirloom gear, otherwise the price will be higher).
If you need a leveling in a different level range, contact me for a price.
The main payment option is Paypal, but on a customer's request I’m ready to look into other options. Also we might agree on making a payment after a job is done.

If you need to access your account for raids or something else, we can figure out timeframes when I can log in for the leveling.
I will use a paid VPN to match your country. You will be able to see a proof of an IP on the live stream.
No bots/cheats/Chinese kids will be used.
Regions: NA/EU/RU.

Discord: Elradrieniel#6101
Don't hesitate to contact me if you need some other services (quests, reputations, achievements, etc.)
any vouches? Or past leveling?
(11-02-2018, 02:33 AM)funtime Wrote: any vouches? Or past leveling?

I have reviews on another site. PM me for a link.