Dismiss this notice
Hey there, welcome to MetaWoW please Create an account to access the entire forum.

Wow Gold Farming Addons Pack
Addons have made the process of wow gold farming extremely easy and straightforward. No longer you have to know the value of every item in the game when you can have the value in the tooltip of the item itself. Metawow presents the complete pack of addons recommended for any wow gold farmer. Information is the key to everything and the more information you have the better decision you can take when it comes to wow gold farming. No longer the more experienced players have advantage over the new players by just having the knowledge of an items price, sale rate, farming locations any new player can also have these in his arsenal by using the addons pack we recommend.

This Pack Includes:
  • NpcScan
  • Npcscan_Overlay
  • Altoholic
  • Auctionator
  • Farmit2
  • Garrison Commander
  • Garrison Mission Manager
  • Handynotes
  • Handynotes Draenor Treasures
  • Wow Token Watch
  • Tsm Suite
  • and more...
Download: 
You must post a reply below to unlock this content
[-] The following 16 users say Thank You to Phoen1x for this post:
  • 911, baddiogo, Cervantes, CodenameKND, Dotmax, Hangover, jlf, joselmocs, kolslw, lifespan, Majin, ragnar865, smallkan, spartakos, tokenkor, Xetrym
Kazmir
Thank you for this. I guess the tsm will be a tricky one to learn.
(06-23-2016, 09:58 AM)Kazmir Wrote:
You must post a reply below to unlock this link
Kazmir

Well not really, you can start from the beginning, I recommend importing a TSM list from here
this makes it really easy to list all the items and also quick sell.
(06-23-2016, 10:11 AM)Phoen1x Wrote:
(06-23-2016, 09:58 AM)Kazmir Wrote:
Kazmir

Well not really, you can start from the beginning, I recommend importing a TSM list from here  this makes it really easy to list all the items and also quick sell.

Smile
Thumbs Up 
(06-21-2016, 02:34 PM)Phoen1x Wrote:
Addons have made the process of wow gold farming extremely easy and straightforward. No longer you have to know the value of every item in the game when you can have the value in the tooltip of the item itself. Metawow presents the complete pack of addons recommended for any wow gold farmer. Information is the key to everything and the more information you have the better decision you can take when it comes to wow gold farming. No longer the more experienced players have advantage over the new players by just having the knowledge of an items price, sale rate, farming locations any new player can also have these in his arsenal by using the addons pack we recommend.

This Pack Includes:
  • NpcScan
  • Npcscan_Overlay
  • Altoholic
  • Auctionator
  • Farmit2
  • Garrison Commander
  • Handynotes
  • Wow Token Watch
  • Tsm Suite
  • and more...
Download: 
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to EverBloom for this post:
  • Hangover
Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool
Thanks for sharing

This Pack Includes:
  • NpcScan
  • Npcscan_Overlay
  • Altoholic
  • Auctionator
  • Farmit2
  • Garrison Commander
  • Handynotes
  • Wow Token Watch
  • Tsm Suite
  • and more...
Download: 
Kazmir

This Pack Includes:
  • NpcScan
  • Npcscan_Overlay
  • Altoholic
  • Auctionator
  • Farmit2
  • Garrison Commander
  • Handynotes
  • Wow Token Watch
  • Tsm Suite
  • and more...
Download: 
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to zlyan for this post:
  • tokenkor
Thanks, some I already have but it completes , cool

This Pack Includes:
  • NpcScan
  • Npcscan_Overlay
  • Altoholic
  • Auctionator
  • Farmit2
  • Garrison Commander
  • Handynotes
  • Wow Token Watch
  • Tsm Suite
  • and more...
Download: 

thx
Thanks, downloading...
Thanks, there always a free copy of a paid things; You just need to look more hard to find it.
thawks for pack!