Dismiss this notice
Hey there, welcome to MetaWoW please Create an account to access the entire forum.

[Stormspire/Consortium Private Leak] How I made 2m gold in 3 days at Legion Launch
Thanks for sharing m8!
this is pretty cool! thanks!
the fact is , it's meaningless in every type of way.
No one is making nothing, why? Because the value of items have been uncut severely, thanks to TSM and the lack of median prices. They have admitted themselves, there is no longer going to be any update, and the reason for the abysmal prices on the ah is because no one has a clue how much anything is worth, and it's not likely to change in the near to mid future. This means people will keep on undercutting each other, to roughly where we are now, where mats are completely worthless (with the ease you can farm mats yourself its worthless even in the long run likely too!)
Stories such as this, and i'd take it with a huge fat pinch of salt, is worthless. So what, some guy made 2m in 3 days.. Then came the Ban hammer followed by the real time nerfs which happened.
(09-04-2016, 06:18 AM)Phoen1x Wrote:
You must post a reply below to unlock this link
Posted in The Consortium private area the Stormspire by a member, worth a read it provides good insights on crafting and flipping mats.

Read it here:

If you want to read how I made my gold on Legion launch with Leatherworking you can read here:

-Leatherworking-Made-3-million-gold-in-a-day-using-LW-Obliterium-forge
thanks you supa cool
thank you...!!!!!!

thank you...!!!!!!
!!
thanks for sharing dude!
great work. thanks
Thanks for sharing m8!
Hope this is something new
wow thanks for posting!
Gonna take a look.
(09-04-2016, 06:18 AM)Phoen1x Wrote:
You must post a reply below to unlock this link
Posted in The Consortium private area the Stormspire by a member, worth a read it provides good insights on crafting and flipping mats.

Read it here:

If you want to read how I made my gold on Legion launch with Leatherworking you can read here:

-Leatherworking-Made-3-million-gold-in-a-day-using-LW-Obliterium-forge
Wow Thanks!!!!!
Is it still working? Thanks