Dismiss this notice
Hey there, welcome to MetaWoW please Create an account to access the entire forum.

Raw Gold AFK WoW Gold Farming Spot 5-10K Gold/Hour - Sumptuous Fur Steady Gold Farming
This will be another AFK WoW Gold Farming spot but unlike the crimson whelpling one, it has very little rng involved and is a steady gold farming spot.

Item: Sumptuous Fur And Auction House Parts

Average Gold Per Hour: 5-10K (2K Raw Gold)

Requirements:

1) Any Class With Good Aoe

2) Server Hop Addon

[Image: r5HNyMt.jpg]

Gold Per Hour Breakdown:

1) 3-6k Gold From Selling Sumptuous Fur On The Auction House (9 Stacks/1800 Fur)

2) 2K Raw Gold (Vendoring Trash And Greens)

3) Cyclical Module Parts (2 Full Cyclical Modules Every Hour)

Video:

Strategy: Use AOE/Pull Skill To Pull Mobs From The Blue And Purple Markers And Kill Them At The White Marker, Loot Then Server Hop And Repeat.

[Image: 2MJXrtE.jpg]
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Sybermon for this post:
  • Divain, Phoen1x
what to do when there are no servers to hop? I've been facing a lot this problem. Whenever I look for a server to hop, there are no open parties or even closed ones.

what to do when there are no servers to hop? I've been facing a lot this problem. Whenever I look for a server to hop, there are no open parties or even closed ones.

(07-08-2016, 02:54 AM)sonic1226 Wrote:
You must post a reply below to unlock this link

I dont know if you are on EU or US but ServerHop addon always finds parties, make sure you are lvl 100 and have selected custom as groups in ServerHop addon.
Wow, good guide man . well don

Wow, good guide man . well done

Wow, good guide man . well done
Sweet, let me see