Dismiss this notice
Hey there, welcome to MetaWoW please Create an account to access the entire forum.

Quick Question Regarding Gold Farming
Hello,

I have recently started World of Warcraft and I have looked into the Gold Farming section but I dont really understand alot of it or it doesnt seem easy to do. I have a Level 101 Rogue and a 57 Monk and I was wondering what profession's or elements of the game I could do to get enough gold in a quick time frame to use it to buy game time and other things.

Thanks
Personally I only use herbalism and mining and it sells fast.
(09-21-2016, 01:30 PM)TingoUK Wrote: Hello,

I have recently started World of Warcraft and I have looked into the Gold Farming section but I dont really understand alot of it or it doesnt seem easy to do. I have a Level 101 Rogue and a 57 Monk and I was wondering what profession's or elements of the game I could do to get enough gold in a quick time frame to use it to buy game time and other things.

Thanks

Hey, sorry for missing this post.
While leveling don't think about making gold as when you get max level you will start making much more than trying to make gold while low level.
While leveling pick up a gathering profession and just gather then sell them all when you hit level cap.