Dismiss this notice
Hey there, welcome to MetaWoW please Create an account to access the entire forum.

Pet Farm Wow Gold Farming DUPE Rare Battlepet Zoom - 15-25k gold value
Update: The Duping has been fixed on 7 September hotfix, you can still earn the pet by following the guide, you just can earn one of the pet and sell it for gold it's still decent profit for the amount of work done.

No one knows about this as this is triggered by an unexpected event and on my highest pop EU server only I am selling it for 25k.
There is a cave at Highmountain named Stonedark Grotto /way 42, 25, there is a snail race event if you block the way of the big snails and let zoom win you'll get him as a pet.

After you learn the pet and relog for 5 minute or so the pet duplicates itself. Always keep 1 in your pet journal.
Currently no one sells the pet on my realm I sold one for 25k.
Video how to finish the event: - wowhead comment by varenne
You must post a reply below to unlock this link
Here is my inventory, as you can only get one pet per character to prove the dupe is working. 

Use this before it gets hotfixed!

This thead has been moved to normal members area after 2 days posted in the elite section for the donators.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Phoen1x for this post:
  • tomaler8
(09-05-2016, 05:13 AM)Phoen1x Wrote:
No one knows about this as this is triggered by an unexpected event and on my highest pop EU server only I am selling it for 25k.
There is a cave at Highmountain named Stonedark Grotto /way 42, 25, there is a snail race event if you block the way of the big snails and let zoom win you'll get him as a pet.

After you learn the pet and relog for 5 minute or so the pet duplicates itself. Always keep 1 in your pet journal.
Currently no one sells the pet on my realm I sold one for 25k.
Video how to finish the event: - wowhead comment by varenne

Use this before it gets hotfixed!

This thead has been moved to normal members area after 2 days posted in the elite section for the donators.
thanks
wow look dope im going to try it!
i gonna try it!
That is a good find!
Does not seem to work anymore.. :|
gonna give it a try here in a sec and will report back
let me see how it works
thanks this is cool
thx thas very good
Ill check it out!
thanks a lot buddy
thanks! this is awesome!