Dismiss this notice
Hey there, welcome to MetaWoW please Create an account to access the entire forum.

Pet Farm Obtaining infinite amount of Gilnean Ravens
I have been selling these Gilnean Ravens consistently on EU-Silvermoon (high pop EU server) and usually sell around 1-3 per day at 2-3k g each. The reason it sells well is because the pet is absolutely amazing against almost any aquatic creature and Pandarean Water spirit is almost auto-include in any Pet battler's squad and this is a cheap hard counter to it. Also, horde cannot obtain this unless they make a Worgen character and spend time questing to get to Stormwind. They would rather buy it off the auction house directly.

You must post a reply below to unlock this content
[-] The following 5 users say Thank You to Phoen1x for this post:
  • lipegore, Pijamo, ReaperOfSouls, Slixxer, Sybermon
Cheers Smile Hope I can get some too!
(05-27-2016, 04:10 PM)Phoen1x Wrote:
You must post a reply below to unlock this link
I have been selling these Gilnean Ravens consistently on EU-Silvermoon (high pop EU server) and usually sell around 1-3 per day at 2-3k g each. The reason it sells well is because the pet is absolutely amazing against almost any aquatic creature and Pandarean Water spirit is almost auto-include in any Pet battler's squad and this is a cheap hard counter to it. Also, horde cannot obtain this unless they make a Worgen character and spend time questing to get to Stormwind. They would rather buy it off the auction house directly.
Making a Worgen just for this bird.  Look forward to reading your post.
Thanks trying to see if its worth farming on my server
checking this out Wink
will check this out Smile
Will check this out as well
will check this out as well!
hi nd thx for this!
Hello everyone! ty for this
thanks for guide
Wow, sounds interesting!
Abcdefghijasdasd
thanks checking this out
Thanks gonna check this out.