Dismiss this notice
Hey there, welcome to MetaWoW please Create an account to access the entire forum.

Mining Gold Farming Felslate mining route 300-500 ores/hour+ BOE and Cloth Unknown spot
This is a rarely mined spot which a lot of miners ignore and focus on mining in Felsoul hold killing Basilisks.
If you have blacksmithing with this, you can easily make the armbands used in Obliterium forge quest
You must post a reply below to unlock this link
and make quite a bit of gold. So, I am bringing you guys 2 spots to farm them today, one is a chill spot which requires no killing and you get around 300-400 Felslate per hour, other spot requires you to kill basilisks and mine this has a higher gold per hour yeild.

Spot #1

You can get around 300-400 Felslate/hour with this route.
Here is an Imgur album showing the path:

All the info about the path is given in the image above and it should be pretty much self-explanatory.

Spot #2
You get around ~425 felslate/hour killing basilisks and entering the 2 caves nearby. Plus you can get BoE drops, ancient mana items (selling for ~200g/each, get around 10-15 an hour = 2400 g/h), around 500g in cloth mats drop (from shoulder enchant scavenging), ~600g in trash items.

The details for this route is given at the bottom of the imgur album, read it for the most efficient farming route.

The credit for sharing these little-known spot goes to Reddit users on woweconomy.
[-] The following 6 users say Thank You to Phoen1x for this post:
  • 911, fablebora, jfkalive, kotol, morowly, VyNyxD
thanks for the guide m8
sounds nice. i will see and ty Smile
hope ths doesnt become more well-known.

i just saw this shit on reddit yesterday.
Thank You Very Much!  Big Grin
Thanks for share Smile
Thanks for the guide duder!
Thank you for the good job
Thanks for the guide, but I have to write this reply to see the picture.
Thank you for the guide!
thanks for the guide bro
Thank you for the guide!
holy cow!! thats amazing
thanks for the guide
show me your pics