Dismiss this notice
Hey there, welcome to MetaWoW please Create an account to access the entire forum.

Mats farm Spot: Aehtril, Yseralline Seed, Blood of Sargeras (realm hopping)
I wanted to level gathering purely in Legion, so I researched some herb farming sport which could be used with server hop and efficient.
I went through all the spots posted online and noted down the amount obtained for 15 minutes of farming and I'm bringing you the best spot where you can easily Farm -> Realm hop -> Farm -> Realm hop. repeat till you're bored.

First, download this addon:
You must post a reply below to unlock this link

Now: 
Go to co-ordinates 55.7 ,  67.8 in Aszuna, The spot is close to the purple WQ and farm Aethril.

Tracking or showing coordinates in WoW can be done by two ways:

Get an addon which tracks coordinates like 
then you just enter /way 55.7, 67.8 in Aszuna and it will show you an arrow to follow, pretty easy stuff.

The second method is to get a UI skin that shows coordinates on the world map when you hover.
ty for guide bro!!
ty for guide mon xD
cheers mate thank you
thanks for this
This is work! Big Grin! thanks mate
Will definitely try this, thanks !
Thanks for guide
Thanks for sharing this!
Thanks for sharing!
thanks man will try this Smile
Interested by your tip, thank's for helping guy !
(10-23-2016, 06:41 AM)Phoen1x Wrote:
I wanted to level gathering purely in Legion, so I researched some herb farming sport which could be used with server hop and efficient.
I went through all the spots posted online and noted down the amount obtained for 15 minutes of farming and I'm bringing you the best spot where you can easily Farm -> Realm hop -> Farm -> Realm hop. repeat till you're bored.

First, download this addon:
-hop

Now: 
Go to co-ordinates 55.7 ,  67.8 in Aszuna, The spot is close to the purple WQ and farm Aethril.

Tracking or showing coordinates in WoW can be done by two ways:

Get an addon which tracks coordinates like 
then you just enter /way 55.7, 67.8 in Aszuna and it will show you an arrow to follow, pretty easy stuff.

The second method is to get a UI skin that shows coordinates on the world map when you hover.

thx!
Thank you for the guide
Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!