Dismiss this notice
Hey there, welcome to MetaWoW please Create an account to access the entire forum.

Mats farm Reliable and underused WoW Gold Farming spot 15-20k gold per hour
On the far east coast of Stormheim, there are packs of Coastal Seagulls. These are low health mobs that have a very reliable chance of dropping
You must post a reply below to unlock this link
. You can see their location here 
You must post a reply below to unlock this link

You run along the coast, where the straight line of spawn points are, and kill the packs one by one. They respawn usually within 1-2 minutes, so keep going up and down this coast line.

The seagulls are very hard to reach as a melee character, so I would strongly recommend a character with low/non CD AoE spells (Like Shadow Priest or Balance Druid).

Where this spot shines is that you can farm this with several characters at the same time. If you are all in separate parties, you all get to loot the mobs and get equal amounts of gold. Remember to tag every single mob with low damage spells, then burst them down.

These eggs are frequently selling in my server for ~15g each. I was able to farm about 1000 eggs an hour, which equals about 15 000 gold per hour. This is, of course dependent on the price of Wildfowl Eggs on your server. Note this is server dependent so do not farm them if the price for it on your server is 

Hope you guys can take use of this!
[-] The following 14 users say Thank You to Phoen1x for this post:
  • atoecha, Bugbug, Emesp88, Hoffy, Mokel, Neotic, nkz, oibaf91, Phrazier, Reddiw, reiner96, Ridan, Striker, Warvein
I want to unlock the links...
The eggs are 8 gold and dropping on sylvanas (Horde)
Thanksssss Big Grin thanks
Thanks for this post
Ty for share i go test here.
thank you for the guide!! Smile
thanks for guide
And Simon says...thanks
Thanks for this!
thanks for the tip
ty mate, will have to test it out
thanks for the tip
Thanks, let's see it
Nice spot mate. Will use it tonight