Dismiss this notice
Hey there, welcome to MetaWoW please Create an account to access the entire forum.

Legion gold farming [Updated 8 Spetember] Insane spot 490 Leather/hour + other crafting mats
Updated with new spot on 8 September:

Check the imgur album below it shows the spot, how to get there and what to kill:

You must post a reply below to unlock this link

Pull around 3-6 at a time and just skin away!

Old spot info below:

Intro:

Tested this spot in Alpha as well as in Beta and it has insane legion gold farming potential come launch. If you ever played during wow launch period, the gathering mats are the ones that can earn you unbelievable amount of gold as people are figuring out different profitable crafts to sell and the elitist want nothing but best in slot crafted gear to run heroic dungeons smoothly. This spot requires you to be skinner and the mats you obtain will be used in leatherworking, tailoring and blacksmithing.

What are you farming here?

• Stonehide Leather.
  • Unbroken Teeth.
  • Unbroken Claws.
Requirements:

You need to be a skinner in order to skin these mobs for leather.

Spot:

I have tested many spots for skinning and this is the best one right now, there are no quests that kill these mobs which is a huge plus because during launch everyone will be leveling. There has been no change in this spot in Alpha as well as in beta so I am hoping no change will occur during release.

You must post a reply below to unlock this content
[-] The following 9 users say Thank You to Phoen1x for this post:
  • 911, brux0, Dotmax, Kyuubi0233, laslunas, lipegore, Nachtjack3, qwanto, ReaperOfSouls
i want to see the content
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to phuha for this post:
  • Sybermon
+1 /10 characters
does it still work guys ? anyone know?
Another great source of information
(07-21-2016, 12:00 PM)Niza Wrote:
does it still work guys ? anyone know?

We'll find out soon enough!
pays being a skinner, thats a relief
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Syke360 for this post:
  • Sachio
I just want to see the guide
Good job I picked up skinning!
never made gold with skinning, hope this changes things
great ty for the good work
thanks will test it
thanks for this yo
yo cool thx dude Wink
(05-29-2016, 07:11 AM)Phoen1x Wrote:
Intro:

Tested this spot in Alpha as well as in Beta and it has insane legion gold farming potential come launch. If you ever played during wow launch period, the gathering mats are the ones that can earn you unbelievable amount of gold as people are figuring out different profitable crafts to sell and the elitist want nothing but best in slot crafted gear to run heroic dungeons smoothly. This spot requires you to be skinner and the mats you obtain will be used in leatherworking, tailoring and blacksmithing.

What are you farming here?

• Stonehide Leather.
  • Unbroken Teeth.
  • Unbroken Claws.
Requirements:

You need to be a skinner in order to skin these mobs for leather.

Spot:

I have tested many spots for skinning and this is the best one right now, there are no quests that kill these mobs which is a huge plus because during launch everyone will be leveling. There has been no change in this spot in Alpha as well as in beta so I am hoping no change will occur during release.